What is being done to stop this AFK mess

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pojo458

12-12-2012

I've been playing random matches for a week now like I always do over the week, and so far, all of them have been losses. Forum trolls might take this and say "oh you just perma bad, l2p newb," but that's the thing, I'm a decent LoL player with all of the matches having me at the top with the most kills on my team and the least deaths. The reason for these losses is because there was a leaver in every single random match, sometimes, more than one. What is being done to stop this game ruining pattern; so some of us can actually enjoy the game. A LoL random match has become such an afk heaven that it's like a pattern.

Match begins, jungle dies once, the jungle leaves
Match begins, solo top leaves after dying three times
Match begins, person disconnects

My favorite so far...
14 minutes in game, jungle leaves
16 minutes in game, top leaves
20 minutes, mid leaves

Riot needs to do something about this by either raising the penalties, or banning afkers on the spot.

Look.... I just want to play, LoL is a game I enjoy greatly, but this AFK problem is making me lose whatever patience I have.

Eloquid

12-12-2012

Penalties need to be more severe, that's all. I'm sure riot's engine can recognize whether person disconnected because of bad internet or because of alt+f4. As for the afkers (mom just called me to dinner, i go smoke, god I have to go to wc --- all these are real), ban those idiots for week momentarily for christ sake. Additional week for every consecutive afking. No more afkers after a month guaranteed.

TheGiantGuy

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Penalties need to be more severe, that's all. I'm sure riot's engine can recognize whether person disconnected because of bad internet or because of alt+f4. As for the afkers (mom just called me to dinner, i go smoke, god I have to go to wc --- all these are real), ban those idiots for week momentarily for christ sake. Additional week for every consecutive afking. No more afkers after a month guaranteed.
No more afk'ers because they wouldn't want to come back and play the game. That hurts the population, leavers or not, and that hurts the game. There does need to be a punishment system, for sure. Maybe every X amount of leaves, you get sent to the Tribunal.

Duderanamy

12-12-2012

(-_-)