Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Problem or Bug] Gifting Max

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Draka

12-12-2012

Hi @Riot, i actually got all the champions, so I decided to start gifting a couple to a friend with my RP, i gave him like 11, 12 on the week, but when I try to gift "Mafia Graves" it says the daily max of gifts has been received for my friend, and yesterday I didn't gave him anyone, isn't "daily" suppose to be per day? so, if u say "10 daily gift" is a maximum of 10 gifts per day, not per account

Let me know if I'm wrong , thanks, GL HF, Draka

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-12-2012

Hey Draka, what is your PBE summoner name?

El Draka

12-12-2012

My summoner name is Ðraka ^^

El Draka

12-12-2012

Oh, and sorry, mistake, was the other side, he trying to gift me, i get confused because i tried too to gift him but neither work :/ seems like if one of us gets the max, either can receive more gifts

Vakabiel

Recruiter

12-12-2012

It makes sense that this would happen as there may be a hard coded number to cut down on the resources it takes to manage this feature.

El Draka

12-13-2012

(bump) Now it says "you're not friends for the enough time" (or something like that) our "friendship" on PBE is like 1 week and half, how much it should be?