Looking For people who want to play together, to get better, for fun!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrbob221

12-08-2012

Looking for friendly people that want to get better, have fun, and have more people on their friends list to play with. If this is you, go ahead and add me! I'll play bot games with you if you'd like, and once people get better, normal games are always fun. I'm level 30, and have like 50 wins. Plenty of experience with the game, just haven't played a lot of pvp.

epsilon4646

12-08-2012

Ill play with you if youd like, im lvl 30 and have about 135 pvp wins. Feel free to add me in game

Olaeceae

12-08-2012

You can add me if you want. I'll play anything with you - bot games, normal games, dominion.

LolzKitteh

12-08-2012

I'm with Olaeceae. I'll play whatever, whenever I'm on! Feel free to add me by my forum name .

BardicPaladin

12-08-2012

I'm in, my forum name is the same as my account. Go ahead and add me!

Striate

12-09-2012

Hi there, I'm pretty low level so I'd need a bit of help to start, but I'm interested in picking up friends. Feel free to drop me an add by my forum name if you want to half-carry a newbie XD

pancident

12-09-2012

Hey, feel free to add me. I'm level... 23? Only have 72 wins (don't judge) though, so I may not look the best. As some others have said, I'm down for anything, bot games or PvP. Add me in game, name's pancident.

mrbob221

12-09-2012

Sweet, I added all of you. Please note, that It may even be a good idea to add each other, seeing that we're all people that want to build our friends lists, and get better for the most part.

Penguin1990

12-09-2012

Feel free to add me. I'm only level 6, but I'm learning and experimenting with things and having fun. I'm happy to play whatever. ^.^

Oblitiax

12-09-2012

feel free to add me, im lvl 22, always looking to get better