Got angry at bot laning losing and raged hardcore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

12-13-2012

Feel sad about the whole thing, and do deserve a ban for my toxic behavior (or whatever the term is).

Summoner Name: GatDMG

EDIT: Title fix bot lane*

Getsuei

12-13-2012

You never knew, if you have not been reported much it is just a single game, no matter how many people reported you in it. Be careful for awhile and you should be fine =) It all depends on your report % and how bad you have been in the past =p

Edit: Most people fail to recognize when they rage, they think it doesn't matter if the ppl deserved it. So on that point /bow

BillyTheAttorney

12-13-2012

+1 taking responsibility and apologizing like a boss.

Carry Me Darius

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
+1 taking responsibility and apologizing like a boss.
Quote:
Most people fail to recognize when they rage, they think it doesn't matter if the ppl deserved it. So on that point /bow
Thanks for what its worth. :l

YoshioPeePee

12-14-2012

good on you for apologizing but if you don't make a habit of this you probably won't even reach the tribunal

contrary to what (idiots) say it takes much more than the 1-5 games listed on a report to reach tribunal

Silent Haven85

12-14-2012

Everyone loses their temper sometime, even Riot understands this. That is why you need to be reported for at least 12% of all your games before you face tribunal. Even if you get to the tribunal, it is only a small chance this particular game is randomly selected for review. Just make sure any other reports are baseless and you will be good.