Reports with no description

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScubaDivingPoop

12-14-2012

Is it me or should reports with no description not be taken seriously. In most of the cases I've seen a majority of the reports had blank comments. Why bother reporting when you cant even leave a small comment so we know what to look for when reviewing the case?

Example:http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/515951/#nogo
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2900266 <---(original thread for this topic)
5 games and in each of those 5 games there were 1 report each. Only game 3 had a comment on the report "Left game". Other then that all the other reports are blank with no description as to why the player should be banned.

Game 1: Complete BS report by enemy with no description on the guy who went 15-0

Game 2: 4-9 Trist reported by teammate with no reason as to why.

Game 3: Leaves game (got this from reddit, OP claims electrical issues for DC) but why is tribunal even handling this. There is something called LeaveBuster...

Game 4: 2-5 Trist reported by teammate with no reason again, if it was for intentional feeding i honestly dont see it because he isnt raging in chat and there is a 1-10 lulu

Game 5: 4-10 Trist reported by teammate with no reason once again, looking at his teams score everyone is doing consistently bad.

So since when did Riot start banning people for having a bad game?

Glad to see the tribunal is working as intended where non-toxic players are getting punished for having bad games and reported by sore losers(game 1).

YoshioPeePee

12-14-2012

reporting without a description is annoying for voters but i'm not gonna pardon a toxic player because the people who reported him didn't do it the way i'd have liked them to

personally i always leave descriptions when i report, it helps the voters know what signs to look for in the chat and it makes it more likely that a punish vote will be handed down

Beaumains

12-14-2012

Agreed with Yoshio. Sometimes the toxicity is so obvious that comments are superfluous. Cases should be judged based on the content of the case (i.e. the words & actions of the reported), not the number of reports, source of reports, or any comments attached to reports (those comments are sometimes misleading too, if not altogether false).