"Not Owned" Champions glitched. Bought Champions twice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imThug

01-18-2013

A lot of champions I already purchased are being shown in the "Not Owned" category and are even available for me to purchase again. Today, I was checking the champions on sale and saw blitzcrank on the list. I remember buying him a while back, but thought I must be mistaken so I purchased him again. I was still a little dubious so I checked my transaction history and a week earlier, I did in fact purchase blitzcrank for 3100 IP and just bought him again for 395 RP. I went back to the champion list, with not owned ticked, and there were A LOT of champions that I already owned available for purchase again. I was still confused so I went into a game and all those champions I purchased that are being shown again, are not availble for me to play with, even though I purchased them and they show up in my transaction history.

imThug

01-18-2013

this is srs issue mutha fukn read dis shiet

Alreich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Doing the same thing for me with Pulsefire Ez...

Sacred Sleep

01-18-2013

My friend is having a similar issue. If you could share some information so others can see what they have in common with you?

My friend bought most of the missing champions within a 2 day period, and his account is semi-new.

imThug

01-18-2013

i bought all of them with ip at the same time.

Sacred Sleep

01-18-2013

So maybe the rapid purchases caused it to become an error? My friend also bought his together in a quick succession.

DarkRyusRage

01-18-2013

I'm the friend Sacred Sleep speaks of.

I've got three champions with skins locked down. I've already sent in an error report, so hopefully, they'll get on this soon enough.

tempname987938

01-18-2013

I have the same problem. I bout skins and as soon as it updated they were gone. This was about 2-3 before the update as well.

Sacred Sleep

01-18-2013

It could be due to the dates or the amount of champions bought at the time. At the moment it seems kind of random so it's probably some kind of account error.

tempname987938

01-18-2013

so will we be getting them back or what?