Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Feedback] Nidalee's Splash art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CanadianGuyEh

Recruiter

12-12-2012

When I saw this splash art i was very surprised, because I very much think its beautiful!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Uzvuh4tSU/UMgUhaQ7E1I/AAAAAAAALmA/kgg5qHNgZ3I/s1600/Nidalee_Splash_0.jpg

the colours are vibrant yet soft, her positioning is awesome, the including of the cougar in the reflection of the water is a great touch. The colours are so well picked and detailed, i very much like it!

I only have one problem with this art, his her hand touching the water. It looks a touch manly.... or idk what it is but its a tad off

Other than that the splash is awesome!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

12-12-2012

This artwork is awesome. Shame Katarina didnt get Nidalee treatment and she just got redone chinese splashes I;d love to have Nidalee face on... Katarina face lol