Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

festive katarina - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Googiegames

12-14-2012

Quote:
Ruby69:
Considering the official screen shot on the website is of the new recall animation I think we have been officially owned by Riot, at least unless they change it at some point. :P

I still have some faith that the placeholdery one gets changed at some point, however.

EDIT: Update, the new joke is not included in the skin, as well I can confirm the audio being horribly desynced on the replacement recall animation. And yes I did buy it to test this.

GG guys, it's been fun but this final image is Riot's way of saying, "sorry, this is it."
https://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/December_2012/2012_12_14_Snowdown_Live/Katarina_SlayBelle_comic.jpg

Aexalven

12-14-2012

bought all the snowdown skins except for Katarina, gg riot

Galamere

12-14-2012

gotta admit, I'm rather underwhelmed here. I held off reading about the skins and the like so I could have a happy surprise with my new ones, like with holloween and last years skins, I napped my dark mage and Kat, loved the mage, and just kinda blinked at Kat. The animations were almost identical to the normal ones, just minor color changes and a slight icon adjustment, then the neat recall I was hoping for was just the same old one with a cut candy cane? Really? I'm not expecting something like a legendary skin or anything, but I'd rather have just about anything aside from this.

Let her jump into/out of a stocking, or tie something up with tinsel, something. you want your bad ass assassin, then why did you make an x-mas skin of her at all? That's hardly intimidating

CountJannuzzi

12-14-2012

Well, just letting Riot know that I bought the skin, but after seeing the recall adjustment and refusal to adjust despite widespread outcry, refunded it. What a joke. Please Riot, listen to your players. It wasn't offensive.

IonDragonX

12-14-2012

Dear God, Riot.

Fix her sound.
Fix her joke.
Make the Gift Box recall the way you know you should.

Ruby69

12-14-2012

People asking for a whole new animation, they said they didn't have time--so while it would be nice I think we'd have more luck for a revert at this point.

Xmas Kat was one of the few things that cheered me up this christmas, I hope it gets fixed.

Flaest

12-14-2012

Guys, it's useless. Riot doesn't care about your opinions, and they do not even read this thread anymore. Because after we posted some actual glitches some time ago, there is still no answer.

exe3

12-15-2012

Please Riot respond! You've done post release changes to skins in the past, you can do it again!

FS Valermos

12-15-2012

Had two Slay Belle Katarinas in mid just before. Made me sad.

Teague Wan

12-15-2012

remake her recall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!