Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

festive katarina - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-12-2012

same drill as before: please post bug reports and feedback here. i'll be reading this thread regularly until the skin's release.

thanks in advance!

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

12-12-2012

New recall animation just sucks.It looks rushed,dull and the idea of cutting candy in half is lame.
Why do people even have heated discussions over the former animation? Is it just me who sees a great animation,rather than a ****ty red head?

pole dancing > candy slicing

KanyeAsada

12-12-2012

Yeah the new recall is slightly underwhelming compared to veigar's or even ziggs'.

FirinUpMuhLazer

Recruiter

12-12-2012

slightly underwhelming is quite the understatement. It's offensive to the character to have such a pitiful and insulting attack animation for the recall.

Mappy

12-12-2012

Quote:
hellhoundsforhir:
Yeah the new recall is slightly underwhelming compared to veigar's or even ziggs'.

Not slightly.

Over level 9000 disappointing.

Deadmond

12-12-2012

Yup, the recall animation looks dull and rushed. No offense intended.

Stone Ocean

12-12-2012

Her recall looks so out of place.

Not only does the candy slicing look very lame, but the animation doesn't seem to have anything to do with recalling aside from the recycled animation of her default recall at the end. It just looks silly, and to be quite frank if this is the best you guys can do creative and budget-wise for the replacement animation, might as well just remove it altogether and just leave her default recall animation.

CattCaller

12-12-2012

I don't know if it's just me, but the colours on the skin look a little flat. I have everything set to very high, yet still I'm not seeing the brightness on the shades that I think i'm supposed to be seeing.

The new recall animation...

When it was first stated that the removal of her previous recall animation would open it up for a new one, I was half expecting it to be something that involved the same level of complexity, but in different context and action.

It seems that isn't the case. The new animation is grossly underwhelming.

I don't understand how, or why, but the quality of the skin overall seems to have gone down from it's initial release.

Just my two cents

DarkTundras

12-12-2012

I like the skin but agree on the recall, i could care less about the hooker recall, but the candy cane slice is meh, better than nothing but still meh

Sanguiphilia

12-12-2012

I'd rather have her regular recall animation over the new one, it looks so awkward =/

edit: Also, the colors are kind of dull, it would be nice to have them be more vibrant