Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

masked shaco - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benevolence

01-02-2013

Okay can someone confirm this for me? I have heard rumors of this being a theme (pulsefire ezreal status). I have played it on the beta and I am pretty sure it is a legendary because it doesn't seem to evolve like the ezreal skin does but it does seem really awesome and I would love to see it released. I have started playing shaco on live as well so as I may get the skin later.

Frank N Stion

01-02-2013

Noticed a bug (well I think so anyway, never noticed this before on any other champs/skins) where when in Graves' smokescreen and getting turret aggro, there's no sound effects to indicate the turret has locked on to you.

Awesome skin though.

Vocaliized

01-06-2013

Still no red posts or updates on when it's coming out. Neato Riot.

Septabyte

01-06-2013

noticed that while playing as masked shaco that my aa range is slightly longer then the ring that shows up now on pbe ill be almost double the length away from a minion and still auto attacking it.

MrBad Clown

01-09-2013

I will most indefinitely buy this skin if the colors of the mask and hair matched with the artwork

Divine Paradigm

01-11-2013

Hair and mask are agly as **** in-game, please fix this riot :<