Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

masked shaco - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LNLColdshock

12-25-2012

It says I have the skin but I do not recall buying it. I havent been on the beta in awhile. hmm

JarheadKat

12-25-2012

Release please

Leigron

12-25-2012

bugreport in the loading screen....and again....and again........and again......i hope it gets fixed

Lettermage

12-25-2012

Opinion: Love the skin for shaco. The Kabuki theme fits with the concept and the animations on his fanblades are icing. Would love to see his hallucination be red instead of green though.

Big thing to be noted though, On my playthrough with him, every other sprite (shopkeep, minions, champs, etc...) had horrible clipping/rendering issues in all animations. Kind of weird seeing dead champions flopping around on the ground.

Also, the "eye" buff for Oracle's Exilir shows a negative image of the buff instead of the true color.

Thanks for reading!

Vocaliized

12-28-2012

When is it releasing riot

DamnerKen

Recruiter

12-28-2012

oh......

Toriyami

12-28-2012

I did a custom to mess around and look at this skin. Not sure if it is a bug or not but I had massive fps spikes for a few moments after entering the game. This sort of thing doesn't happen to me often and I know skins do it sometimes, I believe the AstroNautalis skin did it.

Vocaliized

12-29-2012

Release. The. Skin. Before. I. Kill. Myself.

Stark Midnight

12-31-2012

Quote:
EoS Vocaliized:
Release. The. Skin. Before. I. Kill. Myself.

Sorry they want to make sure you buy the crappy christmas skins before they release actually good ones.

YokoZar

01-01-2013

Is shaco supposed to decloak when he begins his attack animation or after he finishes it? I had a very low health shaco hit his cloak and die to a low health stationary champion who auto attacked him as he decloaked before the hit could go off.