Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

masked shaco - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gintsu

12-20-2012

I have to agree as far as the hair goes the one thing I was looking forward to is the cool hair shaco being my favorite champion. 2 things need to change either the splash art or the in game skin itself. I find that there are only 3 things i can spot wrong in the skin
1.) the hair does not match the splash art which I think is a huge deal the splash art sells the skin.

2.) the yin yang symbol although this 1 is not that big of a deal.

3.) the mask it's not quite like the splash art.

overall the skin would be great but because this is the first shaco skin in a bit, and that the splash art shows a skin that does not reflect what it shows in-game.

AmRiko

12-21-2012

will the skin release for sale again? i want to buy it!!!

ServerCrasher

12-22-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
same drill as before: please post bug reports and feedback here. i'll be reading this thread regularly until the skin's release.

thanks in advance!

hey fk off dick` head

ServerCrasher

12-22-2012

****` this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poondar

12-22-2012

please redo the skin, it sucks

Axander5

12-23-2012

i get bug splat every time i go in a game FIX THIS RIOTGAMES

Booker DeWitt

12-24-2012

rapist shaco RIOT TAKE MY MONEY

Vocaliized

12-24-2012

Any ETA on when this skin will go live? I want it so bad riot PLEASE ME

JesterOfTheMoon

12-24-2012

how does one buy this skin?

SupMuhKneeGrows

12-25-2012

Quote:
wyl:
i know that, it's well-made on the splash art, but he looks like a rapist ingame.

............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............