Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

masked shaco - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grucio

12-13-2012

His mask/face is horrible in-game compared to the splash art, I was really dissapointed by it.

SmilingSushi

12-13-2012

The clone looks nice, imo.
I really wish Shaco would use his fans more other than for his joke though. The red made him look a lot less dull.

Pimpinabox

12-13-2012

The skin looks nothing like the splash still. Fix the hair and mask. The quality of skins coming from Riot lately have been amazing, but this. I don't even know where to begin. The splash is vibrant and shaco looks wild, in game he's dull and uninteresting. I get that splashes aren't going to be exactly like in game, but look at Zigg's splash, he looks almost exactly like he does in game. So does blackthorn Morgana and any number of others skins, why is this skin so sub par comparatively.

Izaike

12-14-2012

I'm not able to move my clon using R or alt!

Pimpinabox

12-14-2012

Quote:
Izaike:
I'm not able to move my clon using R or alt!

I'm able to using alt + click.

DatBlackGai

12-14-2012

Like loads of other people said, I wish the skin looked more like the splash art, but hey, that's just my opinion. So far, the skin works perfectly in game, and idk if it's just me, but his movement animation looks a little different from his regular one. I could just have been tired when I tested him.

DarkBox

Recruiter

12-18-2012

I agree with everyone on this as well. I own every Shaco skin that's been released on the live server and I'm incredibly disappointed with the in game model on this one, it looks almost nothing like the splash art (which, on the other hand, is incredible). He should be wearing the same mask as the splash, because his face just looks incredibly disturbing the way it is now. I understand Shaco is supposed to look creepy, but this is creepy in the "im-gonna-touch-you-funny" way and not the "im-going-to-kill-you" way. In the art his hair/hat is poofy and white/blue, but it's black in game. His sleeves in game are black whereas they appear to be pinkish/reddish in the splash art. Everything metal in game looks tarnished and worn, whereas in the splash it looks polished and new, shiny and gold. The headband in the splash is black and its white in game. The bells on his hair/hat in the splash are white, but are black in game. In game, his mask is a disturbingly garish pink colour, whereas in the splash it is a peach/gold colour. However, the particles in game on decieve, placing a jitb, and throwing his e look really good and match the colour theme of the splash art nicely.

Poondar

12-18-2012

Please just remove this shaco skin or make a new one. I am an avid shaco jungler and I love the champ so much. This skin is just horrible though... I was really excited for the next shaco skin and now that I know this is it im sad. I mean it just look horrible thats it. Its by far the worst shaco skin. The only thing good is the particle change. I mean little asian people shooting rice? Please just destroy this skin or make another I BEG OF YOU, I LOVE SHACO

Poondar

12-18-2012

Please redo the skin or scrap it because EVERYONE thinks its bad. yes the particles are sexy but he looks like a mexican guy or something weird ingame. Pls Riot I beg of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bidorr the Great

12-20-2012

I've only played a couple of games with the new skin. Haven't noticed any bugs, and since I rarely play shaco anyway, no real feedback. It's a pretty good skin overall.

Thanks!