Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

masked shaco - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helen Keller

12-12-2012

ingame model just doesn't look like the splash art, would be nice to have it look a lot more like the splash than it currently does

Abbx

12-12-2012

Yeah my feedback would be what others are saying.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2894631 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2894631)

The splash and model comparison is terrible. The splash won me over, but once I saw the model I was disgusted.

DatBlackGai

12-12-2012

Is there a way to get it to work in game? Because mine comes up with the shaco_7 thing too.

Vulking

12-12-2012

I would like if the mask where a bit more yellow/metallic like in the splash art, the flesh colored mask looks really disturbing.

Cyrbil

12-12-2012

I can't buy the skin,
My rp are going done, the purchase is accepted, but once on the shop, i still didn't have it and am able to buy it again.
*******http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_561668Sanstitre.png******** (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=561668Sanstitre.png)

Pimpinabox

12-12-2012

game_character_skin_displayname_Shaco_7 is working just fine, Masked Shaco on the other hand is broken and not working at all. I really dig the splash though, gj on that Riot.

Edit: To further explain the trouble I'm experiencing using the skin, I can buy the skin, but it never shows that I own it. I can buy it, it subtracts ip/rp, but then I don't own it. I can buy it over and over. In character select, it shows me that I have a skin other than the default skin, but that skin is just the regular shaco skin. During the loading screen it shows the skin name as I said earlier, "game character skin blah blah," then just loads the default skin in game.

HoradrimAncient

12-12-2012

I am having similar problems to other people. I have been able to purchase it several times in-between re-logging for starters, and it has been subtracting the price every time. I have gone down 60 RP so far trying to get it unlocked. Once it becomes unlocked it shows up in the character select screen as a duplicate of the Classic skin, but instead of being labeled "Classic" it is simply labeled "Shaco". In the loading screen it is called "game_character_skin_displayname_shaco_7". Once the game starts it is only the classic skin, with no appearance or particles from the new masked skin. I want to test it, I really do, but I can't get it to work.

TheYellingMute

12-12-2012

Store is bugged. you buy it, it takes your money but you dont get the skin, gives you the original

CabecoteNA

12-12-2012

I just read the posts and I agree. My biggest problem is that the ingame model doesnt match the splash art.
The mask looks cooler in the splash and the hair should be voluminous and silver like the splash too.
I hope that rick keeps track of this thread

DaBlackWolf

12-12-2012

having the same problem, buy it but doesnt give me skin. Same thing that happened with the zed skin way back when