Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

masked shaco - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-12-2012

same drill as before: please post bug reports and feedback here. i'll be reading this thread regularly until the skin's release.

thanks in advance!

Anymeese

12-12-2012

just tried to check it out and it says unavailable

Is the skin available only for Snowdown Showdown or will it be a normal, permanent skin?

PS can we get any word on a Trundle skin? Or an update to this?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2553815

EDIT: Tried to buy it and it gave me an error message. Tried to buy it several more times and every time it took my points and said success, but didnt unlock the skin.
When i started a game and tried to select the skin, it just showed a 2nd classic skin as the option instead of Masked Shaco

DarkTundras

12-12-2012

I was able to purchase the skin via store but not through other means. in champion select i am able to select a skin that is just a repeat of the original shaco, once in game, no masked skin is shown

An Exile

12-12-2012

Quote:
DarkTundras:
I was able to purchase the skin via store but not through other means. in champion select i am able to select a skin that is just a repeat of the original shaco, once in game, no masked skin is shown

dis

KILLAZAVIX

12-12-2012

Quote:
DarkTundras:

Same thing happened to me, but instead of saying "Masked Shaco" or even just "Shaco" it just said "game_character_skin_shaco_7" or something along those lines

Wyl

Recruiter

12-12-2012

He looks like a rapist in game. (the mask)

DarkTundras

12-12-2012

Quote:
Wyl:
He looks like a rapist in game. (the mask)

The mask is a traditional korean mask

Wyl

Recruiter

12-12-2012

Quote:
DarkTundras:
The mask is a traditional korean mask

I know that, it's well-made on the Splash art, but he looks like a rapist ingame.

Arachnelis

12-12-2012

I haven't been able to see it in game. I was able to purchase it, but in select it listed it as shaco 7 and then never showed up in game.

Benclone

12-12-2012

His in-game hair looks terrible when compared to the art. The art show him with a large silver mane, whilst he in-game got some black thin(and boring) hair.