Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Minor][Weekly stipend hasn't been issued to me in a long time]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Airoe

12-12-2012

I've been doing some testing on the PBE, but haven't received my weekly stipend in a while. The PBE FAQ says to submit a bug report. So here it is.

Hopefully someone sees this Thanks

My PBE summoner name is: Airoe

/e: Here is my pbe match history: http://i.imgur.com/ZxGKE.jpg

El Draka

12-12-2012

Hey there Airoe, did you use your last stipends? I read around there if you don't use it, they will not give you more, I don't know, correct me if I am wrong

Airoe

12-12-2012

Quote:
El Draka:
Hey there Airoe, did you use your last stipends? I read around there if you don't use it, they will not give you more, I don't know, correct me if I am wrong

I've used all but 5 RP and 950 IP of my last stipends. Do I need to use all of it?

PsychoPenguinX

12-12-2012

Have you been completing games or just playing a custom for 5 minutes or quitting? I'm pretty sure that you have to play at least one game a week for your weekly stipend.

Airoe

12-12-2012

Quote:
PsychoPenguinX:
Have you been completing games or just playing a custom for 5 minutes or quitting? I'm pretty sure that you have to play at least one game a week for your weekly stipend.

I completed 2x normal games on December 7th while testing out Vi. I was hoping for a stipend on the 9th (Sunday).

Before that though I had mostly played unfinished custom games.

Srey

12-12-2012

Me too. Haven't gotten it in 2 weeks I think.

Komeiji Koishi

12-12-2012

You have to stay logged in late Sunday to early Monday, otherwise the script will skip you. If you have a family vacation on Sunday or just forgot to log in at the end/beginning of the week, like I have done a couple times then you wont receive any stipends.

Airoe

12-21-2012

Bump. I am still having this issue.

I've been active on the PBE and have not been issued stipends in weeks.

Lieutenant Poro

12-21-2012

Quote:
Airoe:
I've used all but 5 RP and 950 IP of my last stipends. Do I need to use all of it?

You probably do, since the amount they give you is 2000 RP and 10000 IP only

Maximillian Grey

12-21-2012

Quote:
dtgwer:
You probably do, since the amount they give you is 2000 RP and 10000 IP only

no you don't have to use all of it
I've got 3k 3k rp which obviously means I didn't use ALL of it (3765 or so to be exact)