Hero Stuck (with movie)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archavious

10-12-2010

Several people have reported their hero not accepting commands and being able to still se the game move on. I know riot has said they want a movie so here it is happening several times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Ov2-u5Jo8

DEEEEEEEEEEEEERP

10-12-2010

it's lag bro

Ashgan

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEEERP View Post
it's lag bro
no too many people are getting this bug to just be lag. Plus lag wouldn't let you see whats going on while you can't do nothing... means your receiving packets but not sending any or something like that *shrugs*

0megaD

10-13-2010

I've had something similar happen except it only lasted for 5 seconds, and 2 seconds in one match.
Though in general ever since Season 1 overall lag and input errors seem to have gone up

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

10-13-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Let me bump this for myself.

ChocoboLee

10-13-2010

i get this every once in a while.. so annoying

havikryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

my enemy got fb cuz of this lol standing in front of turret so creep wave is coming i want to position myself behind turret only then he just stand stil QQ

KinneyDrae

10-13-2010

I've seen this happen, but I also saw an explanation in a thread (Can't find it, search is broken after all) that basically said this:

There is a give and take of packets between your computer and the game servers. This "bug" happens because for some reason, your computer is recieving packets, but not sending them. Therefore, your champ doesn't move, no skills work, and chat won't send, however if creeps get within range you will see your champ autoattack them, and you can still see what is going on in the game while you're stuck. It could be any number of issues, but someone with more technical knowledge than myself would be able to tell you what they could be. I know how to explain what's happening, I just don't know what's causing the interruption or how to fix it. Only thoughts are firewalls possibly messing up the signal, but again, I'm no tech expert.

Hope this sheds a little light.

Daikaze

10-21-2010

/bump

Although I can no longer connect to games I watched this problem occur while my roommate played. So... it's still broken.