Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dont like Slay Belle kat? DONT BUY IT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkTundras

12-12-2012

Seriously, enough with all the QQ threads about how she doesnt fufill your wet dreams. If you really are disgusted by the recall, and the hair color just dont buy it. I like the effects and could care less if she rides a pole or slices one, I for one am going to buy it for her new animations. i feel threatened seeing so many threads on this, sounds like you all want another Urf incident, how bout we just put warwick inside slaybelle kat? would that make u feel better? ok w/e

aCrAzYmAnWAlking

12-12-2012

Riot tries to tell us that that recall didn't fit Kata after releasing all these female champions with big butts and boobs (archers, fighters, duelists, pirates, mages etc.). They even said that Vi will be a badass female champion, but Neon Strike Vi still has big, nice shaped boobs and butt. If they don't want to release this recall for our sexy assassin, at least they should make something that shows her aggressive character. This skin is obviously the worst out of all X-mas skins. Not wanting to implement a fun recall and replacing it with a boring slice move is just stupid.

CanadianGuyEh

Recruiter

12-12-2012

We are freaking out because we are fans of our sleek penta killing assassin. We were given an idea or a taste of her recall which was awesome. But to have something so good be turned to such a pile of **** is a shame, this is why everyone is freaking out.

Dartkun

12-12-2012

It's not that we don't want Slay Belle Kat, we want the skin to stay good. Not get nerfed off the bat for no good reason.

Deadly Dillweed

12-12-2012

edit: nvm probably innappropriate

Vulking

12-12-2012

Quote:
DarkTundras:
Seriously, enough with all the QQ threads about how she doesnt fufill your wet dreams. If you really are disgusted by the recall, and the hair color just dont buy it. I like the effects and could care less if she rides a pole or slices one, I for one am going to buy it for her new animations. i feel threatened seeing so many threads on this, sounds like you all want another Urf incident, how bout we just put warwick inside slaybelle kat? would that make u feel better? ok w/e

Don't like it don't buy it? why you didn't do this when she had the pole dance? if you side can complain then the other side can too.

Salty Otter

12-12-2012

Quote:
aCrAzYmAnWAlking:
Riot tries to tell us that that recall didn't fit Kata after releasing all these female champions with big butts and boobs (archers, fighters, duelists, pirates, mages etc.). They even said that Vi will be a badass female champion, but Neon Strike Vi still has big, nice shaped boobs and butt.

Having big boobs and a big ass doesn't mean she's not a badass. Where did you get that logic from. Kat is always the badass AND sexy assassin. You guys need to re-read morello's posts about the recall animation. cus obv a lot of people still don't understand why they changed it. I personally loved the old recall animation, and wish they kept it, but the PROFESSIONAL designer team is just doing their job. You're not gonna buy it? Who cares, they still make a **** ton of money.