[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CountJew

02-17-2013

Would like to say, that after nearly a year being away I have come back to LoL and have been playing 2 champs, MFing Cho'Gath and oh wait nobody else, because I have not lost a game since coming back. MFing Cho'Gath still makes them cry! Love the build as I have posted before.

amraK

09-17-2013

Some things are eternal.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2013

indeed they are.

Euphoria Rev

09-18-2013

This guide....
Warwick stun and Kog'Maw W will blast you down in a heartbeat.
Don't "**** scream" or else you shall be dead.
There are a ton to counters to this build do to the fact that a pressured Cho would have issues stacking his feast and becoming this tank. Honestly I'd love to see you in a game where the woman milk your "manseed" as Lux blasts you in the face.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria Rev View Post
This guide....
Warwick stun and Kog'Maw W will blast you down in a heartbeat.
Don't "**** scream" or else you shall be dead.
There are a ton to counters to this build do to the fact that a pressured Cho would have issues stacking his feast and becoming this tank. Honestly I'd love to see you in a game where the woman milk your "manseed" as Lux blasts you in the face.
Dude, don't be a freaking idiot. The guide is YEARS OLD. Its value is mostly in how hilariously written it is. Condon has been gone for quite some time now, sadly. I doubt Lux even existed when this was written.

Its still playable as is, but the guide was written for a different era...before supports were even a thing!

Kasa Obake

10-11-2013

I wish this was updated. What a great read!

KriegEm

11-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasa Obake View Post
I wish this was updated. What a great read!
This guide still works, I've been playing it the past couple of weeks. I'm not ranked, and don't have most of the rune things, but vs. pubbers/randoms it seems to go pretty well.

Open with 2 x regen, 2 x H.pots, or 1 x regen, 1xmana regen, 2xpots (for extra harass) and rush Warmogs + boots. From there, Guardian Angel and the stick with someone's skull on it is usually enough to clinch it. If you're having trouble, stick a scream in at L4/5 for the silence, then continue as per the original build. Build a magic resist thingie if the other team is magic, armour if they have pointy things.

One tweak that I've been playing around with is to get the boots of speed(?) instead. You lose the MR or M Pen, but gain in being an un-outrunnable freight train (and mostly ungankable to "boot").

Lane with a Teemo or Veigar for lulz (you can stand over the top of them + hide them (possibly stop them being targetted?)) or with a CC champ so that they can't escape the inevitable beating (eg. just had a great game w/ Lux, 4-5 early kills).

KriegEm

11-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordakind View Post
Too bad the writing itself is atrociously misogynistic. Not that it is surprising on internet forums.
Yeah, about the only thing I don't like about this guide. Don't know whether you'd be able to update it without losing some of its 'spark' though.

iP1ayJarvan

11-12-2013

condon has unfortunately either quit LoL or made a new account (lolking shows no matches)

someone may come up and try and be like him, but it will feel different for sure.

Mcbooze

11-12-2013

w/ all the necro threads these days (seriously, why are people doing this) i laughed when i saw this one b/c i remember reading this 4 years ago. condon had a bunch of guides back then when there weren't that many guides to begin with.

not sure what's more sad though, the fact i remember reading this guide 4 years ago or the fact i'm still playing this game.