[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krisys

05-03-2011

I think im gonna play chogath now

allin89

05-21-2011

Cho'gath has been my main for some time and, to be honest, the MFING build suits him best. Only recently I tried solo mid with him and left a Vlad in frustration of not being able to scare me. He was so desperate to suck me (lol) of blood, he forgot to farm minions. I was able to buy warmog and boots on my first trip while he only had about 20ish minion kills.
I was also able to face Caitlin mid. Although I did not dominate her, we were on par on minion kills and she barely touched my (lol) turret.

Hats off Condon for this great guide.

SkyNanners

05-30-2011

Great build, I always break even or go positive with this

ENÐER

06-02-2011

Not gunna lie, I used to love this guid back in beta when I was still learnin the game. Mostly relevent still after 2 years

Walter H White

06-02-2011

Best. Guide. Ever.

Dragles

06-28-2011

Nice.

iP1ayJarvan

06-28-2011

well, in this long long time, cho has changed, and so have many things in the game. AP/offtank cho seems more viable now in my opinion, but i definitely still use this playstyle

Kaedrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Holy **** condon! I was in a game the other day which didn't have an official "tank," so I pulled out the good ole MFing Cho'gath. This was a solo que so nobody could figure out what they were doing so I told them I was going mid. Xin Zhao's response was "can cho mid?" so I say "Hellz ya cause I'm the MFing Cho'gath!." I ended up laning against Karthus and he didn't get 20 minions kills before I had my warmogs and boots. I ended up being the first on our team to take out a tower, and I distracted 3 champs in mid so my top and bot laners could push. We overwhelmed them entirely and they had no clue what to do cause they were expecting a relatively squishy ap Cho'gath. Thanks for the great guide!

HoHoRaPpEr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Bump

shubomber

07-26-2011

the spirit of the MFing Chogath lives on.