[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doriantv

02-28-2011

Warmog's First = derp.

If you're interested in really learning how to build Cho'Gath, prioritize Armor/MR/CDR, or just look at HotshotGG's match history.

Marlucill

02-28-2011

Whenever i need cheering up from **** games i read this guide. Thank you good sir for making it. off to go play THE MOTHER****ING CHOGATH good day

Tretty

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarkarn View Post
@ condon

(sorry for necroing if i did) but i have a question, i love just plain love cho gath and i have played every possible way to play him(save ad cho gath what are yah stupid? altho as and ap hybrid is decent with spikes shooting out 100 a second for like 150 damage per spike)but the skilling order, i think that if there is a duo mage squishy lane even you...yes you would grab scream even thought its the "oh no dont put the 50 inch ***** in me i can only take 49 inchs right now" cho gath but think about it this way.

Scene 1:your the mfing chogath in a 2v1 against say ryze and lux(had that last game i played ryze we reaped **** double snare ftw)
you weaken them down and then lux throws her snare down and you say **** THAT and dodge and then go SCREW THIS to ryzes snare and silence him and rupture and promt to eat him.

scene 2: your the same chogath in the same situation and you didnt get scream so you dodge lux's snare saying **** that to it while it zooms by you and then ryze snares you then promts to get his other teamates waiting in the brush to jump out and gangrape you then they all tele to the other members of your team pushing cause they love *****s in their mouths and eat ****.

tl;dr: i honestly think that scream is worth at least one point if only to **** up that one guy with a stun or a snare.

tell me what you think without calling me a girly man pls.
Remember kids, lane changes are your friend. if the enemy is REALLY putting ryze AND lux in a side lane against you, i think that calls for a bit more than a point in a 2 sec silence. I know the old double stun is a frustrating and seemingly increasing in popularity strategy, but popping that scream before they both snare you is a bit tricky, given how close you have to be to use it.

MFing chogath or not, you're not doing anything big and bad if you're getting your back two legs ripped off and fed to you all laning phase. Call for a change, then make sure you make a trip down to the cowardly little *******s and eat them up good for trying to do that **** to you.

but that's just me.

Chatastrophe

03-13-2011

Super Mega Ultra Hyper Super Power Ultra Gigantic-Rific Maniac Super Duper Luper Muper Power Activate!

BUMP THREAD NAO!

EternalSolstice

03-18-2011

Hats off to you, sir. This is the best guide I've ever read for anything.

XerisMox

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Warmog's First = derp.

If you're interested in really learning how to build Cho'Gath, prioritize Armor/MR/CDR, or just look at HotshotGG's match history.
Rocketball isn't a man

XerisMox

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulpixel View Post
Outdated? like, he should get new items like manamune or shurelias or wriggles? Or he cant face new champs like cass or cait?
... http://brynz0rz.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=497&h=327

Booterang

04-17-2011

This guide may be more difficult to achieve after the cho'gath nerfs, but it sure is good for a laugh. I laughed through the entire thing. The Q&A was my favorite part.

Did you sew so much fear and confusion that all chat turned into screams of pain and cries to various deities?

A: Of course! What little self confidence they had remaining was destroyed by my subtle yet genius taunts, and witty banter. Some of my favorites are "OM NOM NOM" and a smattering of "Immunna eachu" before a gank.

Hakota

04-22-2011

Love this guide, both for the way it reads and its excellent gameplay tips.

BetterThanU528

04-24-2011

This is amazing! Thanks so much! I just bought Cho after I played him when he was free a while ago, and I loved him. I have always wondered how to build him (AP or tank or hybrid) but you answered that too.

Also, just a question/suggestion: I'm not sure if anybody put this on one of the pages but when I was really n00by and didn't know how to build champions I gave Cho a Phantom Dancer, and it actually did well. Does anybody else use this, or am I just crazy?