[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pipin

10-11-2010

I must agree with every downvoated person here. If you play cho... GET THE ****ING SILENCE. A aoe silence helps a lot more then your silly de pe es vorpal spikes. In a teamfight chos silence >>>>> vorpal.

End of discussion.

Xawood

10-11-2010

11 month old guide. Just read it all and went to buy myself my own Cho'gath :3

Insemination

10-11-2010

u know, tanks arent all about HP. Some magic resist and armor would make a lot of difference. Oh and silence is the way to go. Keep spikes at level 1. I max Rupture first then silence then spikes.

Grevane

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipin View Post
I must agree with every downvoated person here. If you play cho... GET THE ****ING SILENCE. A aoe silence helps a lot more then your silly de pe es vorpal spikes. In a teamfight chos silence >>>>> vorpal.

End of discussion.
And just like all those people you 'agree' with, you didn't read the MFing Guide. Good job.
condon suggests getting Scream later because it makes you mana starved early game when paired with Rupture. By the time you start leveling it, you're just getting heavy into the team fights where it becomes useful. So, basically you should try using that gray mushy thing between your ears before you start posting. It helps keep you from looking like an idiot.

reyp

10-13-2010

i played a game as cho gath a couple days ago. when my team mates were all dead and just watching me, they liked how i just messed around with all the opponents cause they couldnt do any significant damage to me. it was awesome.

Ęzeal

10-16-2010

Since warmogs is no longer considered worth the gold, is this build still at its maximum? Just the item build, not the playstyle. The playstyle is gold.

simplygnome

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias5770 View Post
Since warmogs is no longer considered worth the gold, is this build still at its maximum? Just the item build, not the playstyle. The playstyle is gold.
At the time this guide was written, warmogs was already proven not to be worth the gold. It is.

Just not for everyone.

On the MF Chogath, its farmable early, good to use only 1 slot, useful to put other non HP items in other slots, and the REGEN (esp when combined with FoN) is what keeps him a pushin' foo'. Also for what condon said, good buffer till feasted to 6 stacks after a death.

Ęzeal

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygnome View Post
At the time this guide was written, warmogs was already proven not to be worth the gold. It is.

Just not for everyone.

On the MF Chogath, its farmable early, good to use only 1 slot, useful to put other non HP items in other slots, and the REGEN (esp when combined with FoN) is what keeps him a pushin' foo'. Also for what condon said, good buffer till feasted to 6 stacks after a death.
Lol I remember some games where i had 2 Warmog's, about 1.5 of the way totally farmed, and a fon. 6k hp. Their casters blew their nukes and i chuckled. Esp. when combined with GA.

anymike00

10-17-2010

Lol this guide is 11 months old? I've been using it and I rape face and drive fear into the enemies when I walk in. Provided my team aren't scrubs of course

FargoKraft

10-17-2010

ROFL LMAO, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed that read. XD