[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChurroDelCaca

11-28-2009

You are trying way too hard. Tone it down..

Lovely Dolphin

11-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamenddischarger View Post
follow this guide if you want to suck dick
my favorite quote

Lord Byte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2009

This is basically my build and playstyle I do switch up some items though and cashgeneration is easy with Cho'Gath, I tend to outfarm Ashe on my lane without even trying

I start with boots so I can drive the fear home faster, makes it so Rupture tends to hit them more often, and I can run out of tower range faster (2hp +1 mana pot). Then I go for Chalice of Harmony, if you're playing Cho'Gath right you should be low mana at all times and Chalice will make you a rupture Spamming feastin' mf*ing Cho'Gath! After this mercury treads or ninja tabi (usually mercury), Warmog's (and eventually Atma's).

I wholly vouch for this build, it's pants****tingly awesome , and I love the writing-style!

I can only add... Om nom nom!

Chillbill

11-28-2009

i stopped reading after he said "you are the mfing chogath" five thousand times. chill out bro.

condon

11-28-2009

Man, when did the internet get boring. If you're going to be critical, at least be constructive and try not to admit that it's difficult for you to read anything longer than a twitter post.

Xirus

11-28-2009

Wait, there's stuff worth reading that is longer than a twitter post?!

Vordrax

11-28-2009

Concon writes some awesome guides. I can tell he's a really aggressive player. Would hate to fight against him, though at least I could see some of his badassness in action.

Singed guide was great as well. Any others?

retan

11-28-2009

Just went up againist an AP CG, I'm still pretty new but heres how it turned out.
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/7089/mfap.jpg
I only grabbed the blasting wand at the end to speed up clearing their base.

theFred

11-29-2009

I love this guide!!!

I've been playing the MFing Cho'Gath for two days, since I first read the guide. Record is 10 and 2.

I have run mid straight into a gank squad and ate one of them then turned, blinked into the forest, recalled and met those left at my front gates, full health, full mana. They **** their pants and ran.

The MFing Cho'gath is soooooo much fun to play! Thanks Condon.

As far as who I like to play with...
1) Anyone with stealth. For obvious reasons.
2) Ryze, Annie, Morgana, Ashe
3) Would rather solo a two man lane.

If anyone wants a decent Yi, Amumu or MFing Cho'Gath to team with, add me.

Waves

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by theFred View Post

I have run mid straight into a gank squad and ate one of them then turned, blinked into the forest, recalled and met those left at my front gates, full health, full mana. They **** their pants and ran.
This. (sort of)

It's funny, when your chasing down some fool whos in noming range running in shear terror from you and a gank squad comes out of nowhere. The fool turns around to help them gank you.

Know what happens? You rupture, walk through the ganks squad, and om nom nom him then either go down laughing like a maniac sowing death and discord or you somehow still manage to get away, still laughing, like a maniac.