[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noviate

11-26-2009

i agree on not much AP but ide say get a little bit at least. soulstealer is prob your best bet at an easy 140 AP for the cheapest price ever

Chiquihuite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2009

The MFing Cho'gath really works...

Attachment 7943

<3 condon

Narken

11-27-2009

Will test it out just for the the fun.

Anyways I can tell another little tale of the AP'e'ating Cho

Along runs little Teemo trying to grow shrooms in the grass (Thats where you grow the real P(ower) shrooms)

Ohh noes the ground is rumbling under little Teemo and someone is screaming out so load from within the high grass field that he drops his blowpipe and wets his pants.

Even before he can pick up his rod extender and run the AP'e'ating CHO jumps his face and feasts on the remains while screaming:

MUUUUHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

condon

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narken View Post
Will test it out just for the the fun.

Anyways I can tell another little tale of the AP'e'ating Cho

Along runs little Teemo trying to grow shrooms in the grass (Thats where you grow the real P(ower) shrooms)

Ohh noes the ground is rumbling under little Teemo and someone is screaming out so load from within the high grass field that he drops his blowpipe and wets his pants.

Even before he can pick up his rod extender and run the AP'e'ating CHO jumps his face and feasts on the remains while screaming:

MUUUUHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
The difference being, the "Oh god oh god get it off me get it off me" Cho'Gath will get a couple kills a game this way, whereas the big swinging dick MFing Cho'Gath will get a double kill tower diving at level 9.

I hear they're making a pink Cho'Gath skin for AP Chogs next patch.

VampireFred

11-27-2009

I do like cho'gath .u just say nomnomnom and then enemy die.

SwampZero

11-27-2009

this guide made me farm the 3.1k ip and buy cho`gath. having hella fun ever since A+++ would read again

Mpalm

11-27-2009

Oh good, I'm so tired of making magic find sorcs.

Waves

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post

@Waves, I like the theory, but really, you don't need to actually take all the damage. You just need to make sure your allies don't. Having the enemy team run and split off so your team can clean them up one by one is much more effective than standing and taking five ults in the teeth because they think they can actually kill you. (Hint: They can't. You're the MFing Cho'Gath)

Is part of the same thing. In a team battle if they are throwing everything at you (which is sort of stupid, you should try to ignore Cho'Gath (which is also stupid cuz he will eat ur more squishy ppl) and go after NOT the tank) then that's damage not thrown at your allies.

For example I just got out of a game where it was our 3 VS their 5 for the first 8 minutes then our 4 VS their 5 for the rest of the game (stupid jax was AFK the entire time), yet we still won, (albet their Ashe was a feeder, their tristana got nailed first every single battle(which explains her record), and they had a hemi on their team, who was actually pretty good, he only died once at the end when we all focused him down)

They insisted on targeting me first every single time (Sort of a OMG ITS GODZILLA RIGHT IN MY FACE KILL IT!!!! complex) Now when im packing 4k+ health and have a Soraka healing me, thats sort of a reallly stupid idea. Oh, did I mention that Soraka + MFing Cho'Gath is amazingly loltastic? I JUST WONT DIE!

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/112...chogathwin.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/112...chogathwin.jpg

That brings me to another thing. I dont recall if you have this in the guide, but a section for who the MFing Cho'Gath likes to spread terror with (his best champion parrings) might not bad idea.

condon

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waves View Post
That brings me to another thing. I dont recall if you have this in the guide, but a section for who the MFing Cho'Gath likes to spread terror with (his best champion parrings) might not bad idea.
A good idea, I'll look into it. As for your comment about people insisting on focusing you: That's the beauty of it. People think that if they kill the Cho'Gath, they stop getting et, and you will get smaller and more manageable. This is in part because lots of Wuss'Gaths end up relying on feast for all their fat. You, however, will be playing the MFing Cho'Gath. You are invincible, with or without feast.

Note: If the stars align, and they DO manage to kill you, try grabbing your golem and eating jungle creep for the first three minutes, so you never show up smaller than a mack truck.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2009

Holy god, that was amazing, every game the same. WE pwn them and I win
This guide was hilarious and was acutally ROFLing.

10/5