[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSacrifice

12-07-2009

Love this guide condon <3. I've always loved Chog (my first actual and oldest main) and this build is teh pwnzor on him. With the new patch I've been running:

`Chalice
`Warmog's
`Leviathan (You don't die, you're the MF'n Cho'gath! Who cares if you aren't killing, YOU BUILD 20 STACKS WITH ASSISTS! NOW THAT'S MANLY!
`Guardian
`Tabi
`Varies. Thornmail if enemies got dps, Force of Nature for casters...maybe Frozen Heart if I feel like it. (Depends on how cute I feel like being.)

I think it comes 5k Hp with 200-something armor and 100-something MR. It's beautiful.

Goldfish15

12-07-2009

Very entertaining read, ima go make myself a MFin Cho'Gath now!

AsherZaine

12-09-2009

I lmao so hard I nearly ****ped my pants when I read this guide. FLAWLESS is all I have to say about it. The fear is so true lmao

discoboy

12-09-2009

lol. The first time I played against a cho'gath, I got raped by his harassing and he was huge! I was afraid of every team that had a cho'gath after that. But after reading this guide, I'm not scared anymore!

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalledon View Post
Uh, by the time I have Zhorya's ring, I'm usually doing an extra 100 damage on Vorpal. That's +100 auto attack damage.
excepte because the ratio is .2, you need 500 ap to do 100 bonus damage, using leaguecraft, i gave cho 2 blasting wands, a lich bane, and a Zhorya's ring, gives 65 extra damage for 8800 gold, give in gives about 330 extra damage fro the other skills, you could have 2 wartmoggs giving you 4,7k health, for 1.5k less gold, and armor bonus, withouth feast bonus. give hima an aegis, for about the same price total, and you get 100 armor, armor boosting your team, regaining 40 hp per second, with about 6k health. Add atma impaler for a bouns 116 damage per attack (but only to target )

Fama

12-10-2009

Thanks for the guide, tried it out and it was really fun Didn't do too well (5/7/11, missed most of my ruptures, we lost the killcount 28 vs. 39 but won the game, so a success I guess) but I ate Teemo 3 times, yummy It was also very fun to read. Keep up the good work

condon

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fama View Post
Thanks for the guide, tried it out and it was really fun Didn't do too well (5/7/11, missed most of my ruptures, we lost the killcount 28 vs. 39 but won the game, so a success I guess) but I ate Teemo 3 times, yummy It was also very fun to read. Keep up the good work
I always liked playing supportive roles, so I definately subscribe to the whole "KD != win" school of though, but when you get the hang of ruptures and really start oozing aggressive behavior you should see a few extra kills in there.

Treestumped

12-10-2009

Most entertaining and informative guide i've read in awhile. Kudos. Whether it works as well as you say I don't know, because from reading it I have a feeling you know how to perform this guide very well. Thanks for the entertainment at least.

OneWingX

12-10-2009

I've been playing cho'gath joint most since reading this guide, and I think it's amazing. The joys of plinking away at their tower while two enemy heros auto attack you ineffectually, killing it, eating one of them, then leading the rest of their team on a chase halfway across the map while your mates kill another tower can't be overstated. My only complaint is that almost every cho'gath I see is using your build now. Makes playing other heroes a risky business.

condon

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWingX View Post
I've been playing cho'gath joint most since reading this guide, and I think it's amazing. The joys of plinking away at their tower while two enemy heros auto attack you ineffectually, killing it, eating one of them, then leading the rest of their team on a chase halfway across the map while your mates kill another tower can't be overstated. My only complaint is that almost every cho'gath I see is using your build now. Makes playing other heroes a risky business.
It's only 50% about the build. It's 90% about the attitude.