[guide] The MFing Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilJP

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
I miss flash. **** leviathan.

Thus concludes Condon's thoughts on the new patch.

PS. Udyr is tasty.
was flash before patch just that great i didn't have cho'gath till after and i agree udyr is tasty

condon

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJP View Post
was flash before patch just that great i didn't have cho'gath till after and i agree udyr is tasty
It was about double the length. Just today I've gotten myself killed five or six times because I couldn't quite reach the other side of a wall when I thought I could.

Takes some getting used to, I suppose. It was also instant, instead of requiring a second click, which I would rather it have stayed. Ah well, most people seem to be happy with the change.

xoralundra

12-06-2009

If you miss the old flash, try the new cleanse on cho'gath, its pretty awesome.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalledon View Post
AP also buff's Vorpals damage. So not only are you buffing your burst damage from Rupture and Feast, but you're also increase your auto attack damage. And I've never found it difficult to rebuild feast count unless you're trapped in your own base. And in that scenario you've got other problems.
oh sure its not hard to get all 6 feasts back, but even if you had 40% cooldown reduction it takes like 4-5min to get full stacks, and while doing this easy to gank as you hav about 2.5k hp. either way while getting the feast, your not helping your team.

about extra vorpal damage, who cares? (i dont know the ap ratio) but it know it isnt high, 25 bonus dps isnt worth giving up 1k more health and lots of regen.

After i played a Mfing Cho game, i tried your build and lost horrible, had a good team and didnt feed, but i was almost useless and my team reversed the argument with a "why didnt you play tank?"

Intricate

12-07-2009

Good sir, your guide has made my day. I applaud you.

Kalledon

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by killd0zer View Post
about extra vorpal damage, who cares? (i dont know the ap ratio) but it know it isnt high, 25 bonus dps isnt worth giving up 1k more health and lots of regen.
Uh, by the time I have Zhorya's ring, I'm usually doing an extra 100 damage on Vorpal. That's +100 auto attack damage.

ralphinator

12-07-2009

Guardian angel protecting feast and leviathan stacks makes it my new best friend.

yoplate

12-07-2009

I like this guide. I do not have Chogath, but whenever I see him on the loading screen I think "Oh **** its Chogath!" Part of Chogath's strength is intimidation. It is intimidating when a super-sized 5k hp chogath runs into a tower, kills you, and then struts away from your four teammates and your tower, without losing more than 1k hp.

Aerilis

12-07-2009

I find it useful to pack an ignite-- Cho may be effing huge, but he's pretty slow. With ignite I've killed plenty of champs that would have gotten away otherwise.

My name is Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Hilarious and entertaining. People really do underestimate the intimidation factor which is probably Cho's greatest strength and this takes advantage of it fully. gooood stuff!