Sick of getting stuck with nubs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atomist

12-12-2012

I'm not level 30 yet but i'm sick and tired of wasting my time playing with nub teams and losing because of it. Riot really should do something about it cause it's a joke.

CiT0

12-12-2012

judging from you previous 10 games you need to work on your csing. please dont join ranked games once you hit 30, from what i see you dont do well if you dont get an huge kill lead because your creep scores are on the low end

Pojo458

12-12-2012

Are you communicating with your team, or you just calling people nubs when they start losing?

Grollm

12-12-2012

You also feed like it's your job. Only 2 out of your last 10 games you've died less than 5 times. Some games you have 11 or 12 deaths. Take some responsibility and try to get better. Download lolreplay. Watch the replays. Watch replays you did really ****ty and went 0/11, watch replays where you went 15/0. Also read guides. Go to lolpro.com and read at least 1 or 2 guides a day. Watch replays. Ask players who are better than you to 1 v 1 with you and critique your play. It's easy to cop out and say, "Oh my team is bad, gg."If you really want to get better then make an effort, there are many tools out there to help you get better. If you're not willing to utilize those tools, then stop *****ing on the forums and go play Call of Duty.