Does Riot has favoritism to Pro players

Yes 55 49.11%
No 62 55.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Riot has favoritism

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10thVangola

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmonstuh View Post
Your reports:

Incident 1 : Intentionally feeding and grieving Loss lvl 9 30:00 0-14-2
Incident 2: Intentionally feeding and grieving and unskilled Loss Lvl 12 34:00 1-22-3
incident 3: intentionally feeding and grieving and unskilled Loss lvl 18 55:00 2-32-2
incident 4: intentionally feeding and grieving and unskilled Loss Lvl 17 45:00 0-15-1
incident 5: intentionally feeding and grieving and unskilled AFK Loss Lvl 5 32:00 0-9-0
incident 6: intentionally feeding and grieving and unskilled AFK Loss Lvl 3 20:00 0-8-0

His reports :
incident 1: Verbal abuse x9 Win x9 Avg KDA 20-4-22

that looks about right, what have you learned today??
btw nice try trolling with fake report.

Getsuei

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thVangola View Post
True but the fact he gets special treatment or the fact that i did more research and found out he is only banned for 1 year. So after a year he "might" still use verbal abuse and racist slurs.
He is banned, as a person, from entering LoL Ch'ship Series on ANY account for one year.

This means that even if he leveled another account he could not enter the tournament.

All of his accounts were permabanned, meaning he has to start over. Did that clear up your confusion?

Getsuei

12-19-2012

Quote:
Oh ya. Btw

For those who disagree on my actions. Because of the trolls.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vjefc9.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/j82jxl.jpg

Premades that i had to deal with in my ranked gamed and then i ended up getting perma ban cause players like them..
Does not show the entire chat. Also you are breaking the forum rules by not editing out the Summoner Names, but once again, it does not show the entire chat so it doesn't matter.

10thVangola

12-19-2012

Oh really, didnt know about the name thing.

I been playing LoL for 2 years, since season one. I hardly used the forums. I recently started last month, but now that this account is permabanned 2years and a half gone with this account.

I remembered how everything was good in season 1- and early season 2 no trolls, no premade trolls.

Mid season of season 2 trolls, premade trolls coming out. start trolling. and ya i guess it is my fault for them getting under my skin. but i play this game to not stress to relieve stress, relax, have fun. Cant do it anymore cause of trolls. and ya that screenshot doesnt really show alot, and yet it does.. the way they acted imagine them keep doing it while you try to screenshot them, then in game the premade ones a jungler the other a top laner, he only watches top, and refused to help by ganking. Many games of that in my reports are like that. Premades trolling helping one another and well results in premaban. I miss season 1 and early season 2 no trolls,fun game. Now its gong down hill. I bought i$35 of riot points a week later my account get s permabanned. So i said ok fine. I asked for transfer they said no. So that $35 wasted. WHY DO THEY HAVE A TRANSFER THING IF THEY REFUSE TO TRANSFER? sorry about caps i just like how it looks =P

anyways the tribunal is broken, riot employees dont give a sh*t.

i sent 4 different emails. Got the same BS email back. just a Machine sending the same BS to everyone when they send them a email.

Riot use to care. now they dont.

10thVangola

12-19-2012

"He is banned, as a person, from entering LoL Ch'ship Series on ANY account for one year.

This means that even if he leveled another account he could not enter the tournament.

All of his accounts were permabanned, meaning he has to start over. Did that clear up your confusion?"

i know about that. but the point is it took him 9 trips to the tribunal to get permabanned. When im seeing people posting on forums took them 3-5 trips and they are permbanned.

and yea i know his accounts are all permabanned. and hes not allowed to play 1 yr in tourny. But thats not the point in this forum here. This forum here is how riot gives him so many chances while many only get 4-5. And what i read he used racist slurs, verbal abuse. in games. and it took him 9 trips to the tribunal to get permabanned?

KineticSkink

12-19-2012

Quote:
"He is banned, as a person, from entering LoL Ch'ship Series on ANY account for one year.

All of his accounts were permabanned, meaning he has to start over. Did that clear up your confusion?"

i know about that. but the point is it took him 9 trips to the tribunal to get permabanned. When im seeing people posting on forums took them 3-5 trips and they are permbanned.

and yea i know his accounts are all permabanned. and hes not allowed to play 1 yr in tourny. But thats not the point in this forum here. This forum here is how riot gives him so many chances while many only get 4-5. And what i read he used racist slurs, verbal abuse. in games. and it took him 9 trips to the tribunal to get permabanned?
Bans decay over time so how many bans is entirely up to the period over which those bans were received, some people have received 11+ bans.

You are essentially trying to make a conspiracy out of nothing.

KineticSkink

12-19-2012

Also why haven't you posted your reform card yet?

10thVangola

12-19-2012

i haved?

deirin

12-19-2012

Quote:
What i dont understand is in some reports, in 3v3 i got reported 2 enemy team, and 5 teammates?

lol real.
bugged+ WTF it doesnt even show for what ur reported...is this 4 real?...****ing tribunal even more broken then it was 1 or 2 month ago...