Does Riot has favoritism to Pro players

Yes 55 49.11%
No 62 55.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Riot has favoritism

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10thVangola

12-12-2012

Like i said broken.

LogicalTautology

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thVangola View Post
"12% reports or 12 in 100 games" in order to get ban right? Get this i get unbanned played for about a week not even "40 games" I only type when im going to gank, or warn them that mid or top is mia depending on my lane. I got 1 report just 1 and it was a 2 week ban. How is that possible?

and the report was from an ally. and i remember that game, he got mad cause i took blue and it was late game. The game was a win but still got reported for that and i got banned for 2 weeks?

so much for that "12% reports or 12 in 100 games"
Not at all. You were not sent to tribunal for being reported once; that is a lie.Once you have been reported in literally "dozens or hundreds of reports by players that are 'neutral' or 'positive' in the community", your case is sent to tribunal and a random sampling of those reports is what appears in the Tribunal case.

The fact that you think there is literally any relevance in the fact that (a) it was an ally who reported you; or (b) you won the game, then you do not understand the behavior that is expected of you. At all.

AeonTek

12-12-2012

Stop spamming the forums. You are a proven toxic player in this community and you were rightly banned. You said a week or two ago that you were going to play HoN, so get off our forums and have a great day

Keuzen

12-12-2012

It depends entirely on why you were banned, reported, etc. Maybe IWillDominate had minor offenses that caused his ban.

Keuzen

12-12-2012

And, just to add, he was banned for a year. It isn't a permaban.

adc

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keuzen View Post
And, just to add, he was banned for a year. It isn't a permaban.
You're as incompetent as he is. It's a 1 year ban from tournament play and a permanent ban on his account. Holy ****, does anybody know how to read nowadays?

10thVangola

12-12-2012

For those viewing the forum please feel free to vote or comment. Anyone's opinion here matter good or bad.

10thVangola

12-13-2012

Hey sorry i wasnt able too post anything Riot Banned me from this forums.

You know how they are. When u post something starts getting views notice or w/e they wont allow you to post for awhile.

Anyways keep up on the votes peep! =D

Shadow Wolf 47

12-13-2012

Ok. Please stop spamming the forums.You got banned? Clean up your attitude. Make a smurf once you are better
Don't talk bs about Riot just because you're mad

localcelebrity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

It is quite obvious to me that Riot has a time machine and went to the future, and seeing that you created this post, decided to come back to the present and ban you with 6 instead of 9.