Does Riot has favoritism to Pro players

Yes 55 49.11%
No 62 55.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Riot has favoritism

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10thVangola

12-11-2012

Hello,

So i did research on the case of pro player from Team Dignitas "IWillDominate" on the account of his perma ban.

It took him 9 times to enter the Tribunal to get permaban.

While in my case took only 6.

Yes i know 6 is alot. But my point is this alot of my reports were just asking for other team to

report the person who was trolling.

Anyways back to the point i find that riot is mistreating.

If i am correct this applies to Precedent. But then again like i said. "If i am correct." lol

deirin

12-12-2012

how about you add a few other vote like:
i dont know
i dont care
or lolz...

no but seriously there just MIGHT be other things to consider than the # of times to enter the Tribunal to get permaban...just MIGHT...

10thVangola

12-12-2012

True but the fact he gets special treatment or the fact that i did more research and found out he is only banned for 1 year. So after a year he "might" still use verbal abuse and racist slurs.

10thVangola

12-12-2012

So the fact that he keeps getting chances while the normal players get nothing and permaban at 3-6 while he is getting chance after chance more then us.

ATinyCat

12-12-2012

Until you post all "9" reasons he was reported and all "6" times you were reported, this poll and subsequent debate are invalid!

10thVangola

10thVangola

12-12-2012

for those who are just reading, please feel free to comment and vote. Thank you

10thVangola

Nosaj21

12-12-2012

He is a 'professional' player, regardless what he does wrong, he still brings things to the League that you don't.
Is it completely fair? No, but neither is life. I don't see them writing an article about you being banned 6 times. I don't really know the guy other than what you just posted. If he brings people to the game because his playing ability and teamwork then he will always get a one up over someone who complains that someone else got an extra chance or two.. then coming to the forums to complain about it.
Man up.

Jesustim

12-12-2012

Riot doesn't have to be fair, its their game and they can ban you for absolutely any reason they wish at any time without providing justification. If they choose to show more leniency with pro players that's their option. At the end of the day a pro player is more important to this game than you.

12345 ... 6