Create our own Build List Per Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManhattanSkyline

12-11-2012

Is there a way for us to have our own build list for each champion instead of sorting it from ALL ITEMS?

If so, can you tell me how and if not. Can you implement it? It'd be pretty awesome that can have all the items i need in one organize page for that champion instead of searching for it through the category filters.

Battezu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2012

I support this. It'd be nice to not have to look through the items to find what you want.

Jegalo

12-13-2012

Definitely, definitely support this! I've wanted this for a while, now. However, wouldn't it be even better (Though the original idea was good enough) if we could assign items per mastery page? That way if you had, say, Solo Top Warwick mastery page and Jungle Warwick mastery page, you could have the respective items for each.
-Jegalo

ManhattanSkyline

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegalo View Post
Definitely, definitely support this! I've wanted this for a while, now. However, wouldn't it be even better (Though the original idea was good enough) if we could assign items per mastery page? That way if you had, say, Solo Top Warwick mastery page and Jungle Warwick mastery page, you could have the respective items for each.
-Jegalo
That would be awesome. You know how they say recommended; offensive and defensive. You can replace it with Jungle WW or Solo Top WW

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

We used to have the ability to do this, but the previous custom item lists no longer work with the new shop. Would be nice to have it updated to work with the new shop, or better yet, a fully customizeable GUI.

That said, I really like the new shop, and I feel it's alot easier to navigate then the old one. My only complaint is that I often type while shopping, and this defaults to the search function now, which can be a bit frustrating.

Private Riem

12-15-2012

http://enigmablade.net/lol-item-changer/
Have fun with the recommended items.
For the guy above me, you can have a section that you can call "jungling WW" and have any items you want to put in it and one for "laning WW".

IElvaI Hyperion

12-16-2012

http://lolstudio.gamereference.org/
i use this one, works too