Ranked qeue dodge penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowferrit

12-12-2012

I feel like the half hour wait time is a bit too much especially when it extends to anhour for 2 in 1 day. Considering I would rather qeue dodge than inevitably loosing a game from people who just don't listen and ruin your team comp in the champion selection. atleast don't stack it for a second qeue dodge im sure a half hour for each qeue dodge is enough not an hour for 2 and an hour and a half for 3 and etc. Plz fix this it is very bothersome to be penalized for not wanting an inevitable loss

3221slyfoxhomie

12-12-2012

yeah its annoying just to lose a champ that you wanna play and you're probably beter than the guy stealing him and what if you already said your gonna be playing him its like a co*k block and you cant quit or you're gonna have to wait 30 mins

Shadowferrit

12-12-2012

im not complaining about someone taking a champ you want to play im talking about people picking champs just because they want to even if it doesn't help the team and actually makes it worse and then when u qeue dodge because u don't want to loose you are penalized for helping the people other than yourself that would have lost elo for that other person's bad decision and refusal to comply

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

It used to be that you lost ELO. I think the ranked time limit for dodging is fair, though I wish you could play normals while you waited for the time to pass.

x jiHaD jOe x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

So I dodged Qeue to avoid some troll picks today and got penalized an hour. That's ridiculous considering some of the people you have to play with/against when starting out in Ranked. 30 mins is more than fair but and hour......

adc

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkRockGod View Post
So I dodged Qeue to avoid some troll picks today and got penalized an hour. That's ridiculous considering some of the people you have to play with/against when starting out in Ranked. 30 mins is more than fair but and hour......
It starts at 30 minutes. After the second dodge, it's an hour.

The dodge timer is there for a reason. Don't dodge and you won't have a problem. Weigh your time wasted in dodging versus time "wasted" in playing. I've won some severe troll games before - give it a shot, you might gain +12.