'The Tribunal is broken, Riot remove it!'...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoomie09

12-13-2012

I look at every case and give it a good read before I vote in the tribunal. Sometimes I am wrong, but I try to get the whole picture before casting a vote. 80.5% correct votes out of 900 total cases. Trust me, some people do care about the Tribunal and the community.

Your King

12-13-2012

The simplest of things can get you banned, 5 reports get you banned right? what if i play 10 games a day for 1 week thats 70 games, you dont think i get frustrated? I do and teh times where i spill and tell someone he did somethign wrong i get banned. This is ruins the game im banned for 3 days and its just retarded to say the least. I like this game and i want to climb elo this tribunal is making me want to quit playing

SimplyAlive

12-13-2012

*sigh*
Can most of you take a step back and look at what you are posting? Most posts in this thread are exactly why I made it in the first place.

Stop complaining with no arguments. Stop antagonizing others by ridiculing them. What purpose do such posts have?

GON the Mage Guy

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi U View Post
The simplest of things can get you banned, 5 reports get you banned right? what if i play 10 games a day for 1 week thats 70 games, you dont think i get frustrated? I do and teh times where i spill and tell someone he did somethign wrong i get banned. This is ruins the game im banned for 3 days and its just retarded to say the least. I like this game and i want to climb elo this tribunal is making me want to quit playing
Anyone would get frustrated playing 8-10 hours of the same game every day for a week straight.