Bruiser support and adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Fail Tale

12-11-2012

I seriously dunno h ow to deal with this vsed darius and ezreal bot with graves taric and I just got demolished any tips? Yah I know basics dodge hooks but its not that easy specially when hrs has ghost and exhaust p.s. I am 1750 elo player so tips from people actually better than me would help

deirin

12-12-2012

strat 1: kill minion faster get lvl 2 faster make a 2v2 lvl 2 vs lvl 1

stra2: darius need item and shouldnt build gp5 or he'll most likelly sux end game...
so...dont feed him, play passive....win with time ... the longer you dont fight the more u win since he'll fall off

stra3: ward bush...harass

stra4 pick something else...counterpick em moar

deathmetalfan

12-12-2012

The same way one deals with all kill lanes I guess. Stay super passive and farm.

I laned against Draven/Jarvan once and asked the support player to go Soraka because I knew we'd take insane amounts of harass in lane. After the rough early levels, we started being able to soak up their damage and Jarvan not having farmed at all began to show its weakness.

The only reason kill lanes work is if the lane gets fed. Your focus when going up against a kill lane is solely to deny them kills while farming the best you can. Late game, your team will have the upper hand.

I'm nowhere near your ELO by the way, but this seems like a sensible approach to me.

Nic Bol

12-12-2012

To counter this pick Teemo and /laugh whilst behind tower, they will then tower dive and die

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-12-2012

Get your jungler to camp bottom, forcing Darius to actually invest in wards. May not necessarily help you win lane, but Darius is significantly less threatening mid game (and he's never that scary late game) because he's had to spend so much gold on wards.

A Fail Tale

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Get your jungler to camp bottom, forcing Darius to actually invest in wards. May not necessarily help you win lane, but Darius is significantly less threatening mid game (and he's never that scary late game) because he's had to spend so much gold on wards.
Sigh but you see solo queue jugglers don't camp.... so I just got owned one mistake which is bound to be made gets me killed and they just snowball just seems really hard to deal with makes me feel like garbage for losing my lane -.-