care to explain the reason for a strong majority vote on these..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PowerPoot

12-11-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6034840/#nogo
this is just rediculous

PowerPoot

12-11-2012

people swear more than I in these...

ZMorrell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

1st lvl 4 10 cs
2nd I guess "lol what a ***" ?
3rd negative attitude/harassment?
4th harassment

Fabledx

12-12-2012

The guy seems to be a tool in every way shape and form, id say the bans justified i wouldn't wanna end up in a game with him.

Wesider

12-12-2012

IMO, ban is too harsh, yeah he may be alittle rough but, grow a skin, it is a game and he is only talking. It is not that harsh of words. the last game may be harrassment a bit but it is mostly just cross team banter. Nothing you would not see in the real world and nothing you would not see common place in sports games... or any other game with a team V team.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-12-2012

Keep in mind you only need any one of your Tribunal Judgement games to be banworthy in order for players to vote punish. In this case, you were a fairly negative presence in at least 3 games using homophobic slurs and non-constructively bashing your teammates.

The fact that this necessitated a permaban indicates that you have a significant number of games in which you have been reported and have been banned by the Tribunal system on multiple occasions.