SLG | Looking to start a mature LoL Community

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adonixx

12-11-2012

[CENTER]I'm looking to get a LoL Community started for StealthLaw Gaming and am looking for Managers. If you think you'd like to step up, please come see me!
Only those who can truly put in the time will stay Managers!
(http://www.StealthLawGaming.com)
Side Note: If you have any ideas different from my own (not that I really have on in general), feel free to contact me. Ts info below.
[/CENTER]

What we are currently:
We currently have a core of 15 people that come into teamspeak at different times to play a variety of games. 20 if you count a group of 5 regulars that play league together. Other than that we're fairly quiet in teamspeak, but we love the community and have resources we'd like others to be able to use.

As far as how we run things now:
Administration: We're pretty lenient. Everyone is considered awesome until proven otherwise. Basic form(s) of admin are given to almost everyone to help keep the place policed. Higher admin to those that want the title, many do not (including myself) and have the powers, but don't require the declaration. Please understand though: no matter what the circumstances, no matter what relationships are formed, there are certain guidelines worth living by, worth playing by, good ones - that we should adhere to eg. Summoner... things.. Contract, thats the one.

Rules: While we keep rules on the website for this and that, they are merely just a set of guides written down. The way we see it is, we're old and mature here, and if we need to go dust off the rule book for a reason to temporarily punish someone, we can -- but there shouldn't be a reason to. The mindset being, if people want to come together to game, then they should do so with that in mind. Not to drive other people crazy.

What I Need:
People who are interested in leading other people into battle, enjoy co-op games including league (and in my perfect world, starcraft too). People who have the leadership skills to put together teams for league, etc. If you're able to do these things, not afraid to shake hands with someone, etc, by all means, please come talk to me. I play league on and off everyday or two days, and have all the resources to give to any person or people willing to come together and have fun. We're not even particular to our current clan name, and almost everything can be thrown up for discussion.

You CAN add me in-game, but its probably a lot better if you just come into teamspeak and say what's up. What your plans are, etc. How much time you have.

It would be nice if you had a rune page for almost every class therefore you can play with any number of people and have the experience, but its not required. There also is no age requirement.

TeamSpeak Information:
ts3.StealthLawGaming.com:5690

Adonixx

12-12-2012

bump

El PoIlo Loco

12-12-2012

I am interested, but I am not entirely sure I understand what you are looking for. A "mod" essentially, who runs like in house games for a clan? I apologize if the info was covered somewhere on your site that I did not see!

Adonixx

12-12-2012

bump

Adonixx

12-12-2012

bump

Adonixx

12-12-2012

bump

Adonixx

12-12-2012

bump

Adonixx

12-12-2012

bump

Adonixx

12-12-2012

bump

Adonixx

12-12-2012

bump

1234511 ... 18