Dear Riot,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soren2543

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Dear Riot,

I am completely at a loss for a logical explanation, so maybe you can help me out. I keep losing at ranked. I'm not complaining, I'm not the best player in the world. But can someone please explain to me why the hell I keep getting match against people who have 50+ wins in ranked?!? I HAVE 4! Yes, I've played over 10 games, but that means your system can't match me against people who don't have 30 wins yet? I don't understand. I just don't understand. How can I learn or even enjoy myself if I cannot play a competitive game that doesn't have me way in over my head?

biIbo

12-11-2012

Then don't do ranked, do normals. From what you are telling me you openly admitted that you cannot carry that well; good way to fix this is practicing.

Also, they may have a lot of wins, but they have similar losses.

Soren2543

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Hold on. I need to carry my team in order to be good enough to play ranked? In each of the games I've played, the amount of wins I've seen my opponents and teammates have has increased. It is an easy assumption to make that they have similar losses, but they still have far more experience. But why is it difficult to match me with people who are in a similar boat in quantity and proportion? It's pretty difficult to believe that there aren't enough people to make matches with who have a similar win pattern in quantity as well as proportion.

CounterSnipe

12-12-2012

If you had to be matched with people who had roughly the same amount of wins as you, you would be in queue till Christmas.