Team looking for serious mid, ad, and support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KspaTenka

12-15-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? KspaTenka
How old are you? 23
What time zone are you located in? CST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? Full time personal trainre - College Graduate
On average how many hours/week do you play? 15-20
How do you react to criticism? Great, as long as other also react positively to it
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Both, when I know something will work, i'll say so, if not I stay quiet and listen.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? No
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Very
How long have you been playing LoL for? Awhile

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? ADC, my buddy is support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Ashe, Ez, Graves, Cait
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Nobody really... smart play is all it takes.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Either depending on how the other team plays.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes, watching pro streams.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I admit it, and learn.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. All or nothing is the only way to go. Why waste time in something.
Who should buy wards? Everyone
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Ok, Could learn more.
Do you have lolrecorder? No, can get it.

Thanks.

TheD1sturbedOne

12-16-2012

Whatís your Summoner name?Pebbles38d
How old are you?26
What time zone are you located in? EST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? full time job
On average how many hours/week do you play? depends on the work schedule but try to fit in as much as possible
How do you react to criticism? very well actually
Are you a leader or a follower? How come?leader navy training paid off
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? not at all
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)yes
How long have you been playing LoL for? since the yorick patch so a few years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in?Support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? sona, nunu leona and taric
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? taric/graves usually gets the best of me
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? a lil of both actually depends on what the situation calls for and depending on what champ im on
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? atm no
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.yes, there are many diff types of team, CC teams, heavy poke teams, split push teams, and its very important to not counter pick yourself or if you know the other team, not giving them there bread and butter champs
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? always looking to improve, always trying to improve wheter it be adc/su[p match ups, how to improve against graves/taric, just overall playing better, since obv i am not pro there is still alot to learn
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? when its my bad, i know and admitt it was my bad
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. i plan on giving 150% exspecially if the team asks/neededs it and is willing to try to do the same
Who should buy wards? personally everyone except adc, only because they need to finish build fastest because they are the core dmg dealer on the team, and even with a good apc u can easily lose a game if your adc is behind
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)on a scale of 1-5 id say a 4

Do you have lolrecorder?not atm but willing to get if need b

Drcheeseit

12-16-2012

Drcheeseit
PST I live in Cali
Full/part-time job depends
I play a lot... About a minimum of 5 hours a day...
How do you react to criticism? I am VERY critical about my own gameplay as it is. Anythng that improves my gameplay I am happy about.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? It depends on the game state... I can do both but if I need to be making the calls I will.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? If someone is making an accurate call I will follow.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) I don't call timers... but I am very vocal about taking and watching objectives. They win the game and can't be ignored. I also will call out mias if my support isn't.
How long have you been playing LoL for? Malzahar patch

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? ADC - I play and ok top and support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Varus, Draven, Caitlyn and Ezreal
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Bot lane is about positioning... Champ I lose to most often is against is Tristana I suppose... Can't be sure
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?
Depends on how the lane plays out. I prefer to be the aggressor but will fall back and play safe if needed.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No, not really...
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Bot lane is dependent on actual play instead of being subject to "hard" counters that Top and Mid lane experience... I pick my ADC's based on their team comp if at all possible. Lets say their Top is Olaf and their Jungler is Malphite. I would either pick Ezreal or Draven. I might even pick Tristana in that case... It would depend on the rest of their team... If they have a low range Mid I would be more comfortable picking Draven or unless thay were very high burst then I would opt for Draven as I can build more def on him without losing DPS compared to their ADC. I don't think its necessary to explain this any further here... haha I think you get the picture.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? In all aspects... bad gameplay on my part annoys me to no end... I am a no room for error type of guy when it comes to my own play.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I generally can identify every one of my mistakes... and if I don't see it in-game I will when i watch my recordings.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. My intention is to play at a professional level. Anything else is a waste of time.
Who should buy wards? Everyone... I buy them as the ADC. Often enough i have enough money for one or two wards after I buy... WHY would I not buy them!?!?!? Seriously... I know how hard it can be to keep up with wards in some games as a support. EVERYONE'S JOB
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) I keep track of the junglers position based on the time. I estimate the time on summoners pretty accurately. I pay attention to ward timers when I can. TBH its hard to manage timers accurately as an ADC I have a lot to worry about in the lane... there is a balance I need to be in control of.
Do you have lolrecorder? Yes, and I record all of my games.

yodahk

12-16-2012

Personal Info

Whatís your Summoner name? yodahk
How old are you? Im 16 years old
What time zone are you located in? California, USA (PST)
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? Highschool
On average how many hours/week do you play? 32 hourse a week
How do you react to criticism? i react well to criticism, not trash talk :P
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? I'm whatever my team needs me to be
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? Nope.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) obviously
How long have you been playing LoL for? a year and a half

Gameplay Info

What role do you excel in? MID
What are your top 4 characters in that role? 1. talon 2.kassadin 3.anivia 4.ziggs
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Diana
Are you an aggressive or passive player? passive unless my enemy makes some stupid early game mistakes
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. I do have a good understanding. Taric/ez or alistar/ashe. good bans are alistar, amumu, blitz, shen
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? yeah i watch a lot of live stream
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? i admit to my mistakes and try not to make them again
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. im dead serious. i will give my 100% 24/7/365
Who should buy wards? During laning phase: everyone After laning phase:support and jungler imo
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) good with my spells but i dont really jungle
Do you have lolrecorder? No.

check me out on lolking thanks

OGZ Hephaestus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

What’s your Summoner name? iTzMesserxx
How old are you? almost 16 in like 2 weeks
What time zone are you located in? u.s. est
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? highschool
On average how many hours/week do you play? 30 during the week (3pm-10pm) weekends the wholetime
How do you react to criticism? i take it to my advantage and learn
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? i work with both, i can lead but listen very well
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? nope^
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) of course unless someone else does it
How long have you been playing LoL for? roughly 2 years soon

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? MID
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Elise, Annie, Katrina, and learning Akali
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Karthus, but just recently solved that
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?i am inbetween, i am aggressive when i need to be and ditto with passive, also depends on the champ
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? nope
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.well of course ban blitz and malphite and shen. but a good team comp for the annie and leona as just 2 examples leona can ult and stun or slow them then annie can ult and do more dmg and stun them and the rest of the team just beats on them the hole time.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? yes, i am trying to improve my minion farm in mid, i usually go for kills then farm.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? i admit them most of the time
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing.
Who should buy wards? everyone. the support has the lowest gold income in the game and people that are carrying should help with wards
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) great
Do you have lolrecorder? no but will be more than glad to get it

I'M looking forward to playing if u want to. dont be afraid to add me. name is the same on skype also