Team looking for serious mid, ad, and support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rvgGhost

12-14-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? x7xghostkilla

How old are you? 24

What time zone are you located in? Mountain

Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? I start College Jan 7th, but its online

On average how many hours/week do you play? 30

How do you react to criticism? I can take it and dish it out, as long as your calm about you. You start attacking me about how I play in a angry tone ill do the same.

Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Both, because I can call plays and listen to plays that are called

If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? No

Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes

How long have you been playing LoL for? 2.5 years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Mid

What are your top 4 characters in that role? Zyra, Anivia, Syndra, Gragas, Jayce

What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Talon

Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? I can be both, and I do not have a problem switching to what I need to

Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? I do have a life, but I also make time to play League at least 30 hrs a week.

Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes, if you want to run an aoe comp, my zyra would be amazing because of the damage that she puts out and the aoe knock up. If you chain that with a Malphite ult or an Amumu ult you will most likely win the team fight everytime if you can hit at least 3 people

Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes, I do want to learn other ap champs for mid, but I have my 5 core champs that I can play.

Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I admit my own mistakes

How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. I am very committed, I will have to make time for school, but thast only 25 hrs a week for projects/homework and the rest of the time I play league

Who should buy wards? Everyone

How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Never kept time of summoner spells/buffs but I call out every ward that I see and let you know when it times out.

Do you have lolrecorder? As of right now no, I just got a new laptop which is a Mac and LoL Replay isnt compatible with Mac, but at the end of January I will have Windows 7 installed on my Mac as well and I will get LoL Replay.

Kharr

12-14-2012

Personal Info

Whatís your Summoner name? XxkharrxX
How old are you? 24
What time zone are you located in? Arizona (Mountain Time Winter/Pacific Time Summer)
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? I am in college currently Monday nights 6-10 pm
On average how many hours/week do you play? roughly 40 or so
How do you react to criticism? Depends, if it is something I know I am right on, I will speak up on it, other than that I do consider what is said and will try to apply it.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? I am both, however too many chiefs and not enough indians would be bad. I am good at listening to what people say and acting on it as well as calling things out (target caller in RBGS for WoW)
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? Not at all
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes, I call out where they ward with pings and vocals as well as objective timers.
How long have you been playing LoL for? Roughly 2 and a half years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? I best serve the team as a support champion.
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Kayle, Nunu, Leona, Sona
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Blitz, Alistar
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Both, though I prefer passive earlier on and go agressive when I can take slightly more damage. I have no problem doing both as you should be able to to compete.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? None
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Bans: ali, blitz, diana, mumu, rengar, malphite. A good team comp would be karthas mid, mao jungle, vayne/nunu bottom, jayce top
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? I always want to learn new tricks to the trade. The game is constantly changing and you need to be an innovator when it comes to team strats to break meta for must win games.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I will admit when I knowingly make a mistake, or realized I messed up something. If a team mate points it out to me, it would be appreciated as mentioned I am always willing to learn new things or ways to improve.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. I want to climb up and win. I am highly competitive and have the time to invest.
Who should buy wards? Everyone. Too many times it is left to just the support and I end up gold starved having to try to cover the map because everyone else refuses to buy wards.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) I am always watching to make sure I am not going to dive in to something without an ability I need unless it is a must for team fights etc.
Do you have lolrecorder? Yes

Quazic

12-14-2012

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name? Quazic
How old are you? 14 almost 15
What time zone are you located in? est
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? high school, part time job in summer
On average how many hours/week do you play? about 20 hours a week
How do you react to criticism? I'll take anything if it helps me fit my role
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Leader, I have friends I play with and I have been carrying them for 2 years.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? No, I share leadership with another friend who is as good as me and gives me the constructive criticism.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes, not with Baron and Dragon timers though.
How long have you been playing LoL for? About 2-2 and a half years.

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? mid
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Akali, Katarina, Syndra, and Malzahar
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Usually my counters in lane, and in general I hate darius with a fiery passion.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Mainly aggressive but sometimes passive, I have no problem switching
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No, other than school and my job.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes, I usually prefer to ban amumu, malphite, blitzcrank, darius, diana, morgana, and kassadin. My dream team comp is nunu/mf bot amumu jungle kat mid, and malphite or pantheon top.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes, always trying to improve CS.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I admit my own mistakes, sometimes I am called out on them if I didnt notice it.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. Very committed if I get on, I have been waiting for a ranked team thats actually good (not my friends) that I can truly shine.
Who should buy wards? Everyone, wards save lives every day, another ward unbought is another death due to a jungle gank.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Contsantly on top of it.
Do you have lolrecorder? Yes but I do not use it often.

Bearded Johnson

12-15-2012

BUMPBUMPBUMP

Get at me!

GamerSlayer

12-15-2012

What’s your Summoner name?GamerSlayer
How old are you?17
What time zone are you located in?Central
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?high school
On average how many hours/week do you play? 15-20 hours
How do you react to criticism? I do not like it, but if it is helpful and not mocking I usually accept it and try to correct my mistake.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? I'm usually a leader by nature, I don't try to be, but I just tend to lead without trying.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? No, I do not believe I know everything, and I am certainly not the best of players.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes.
How long have you been playing LoL for? about a year

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? ADC
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Ezreal, Vayne, Ashe, and Corki
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? DRAVEN, Blitzkrank, and Ali
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends?I am an aggressive player, sometimes too much, but I generally fair well. Passive lanes annoy me, I always want to make something happen, but the lower the mobility of my adc, the less aggressive I tend to be. I don't think I ever really "switch", but I can be less aggressive, especially if bot lane is losing. No, I am just looking for a DEDICATED team that is willing to WORK to get to the next level.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. First of all, ALWAYS ban Shen. If Darius went top lane, I would send Teemo against him. I don't know too much about mid. If the opponent picked Amumu jungle I would take Cho'Gath to counter him. If they sent Cait bottom, I would pick Sivir because I could get free mana from traps and could shield her peacemaker and ult.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes, I am always playing games and trying to improve my mechanics. I have yet to be on a team that I could practice with to practice teamfighting skills, but I would definitely want to practice as much as possible with the team if I got on it,
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? No, I own my own stupidity.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. There is nothing more important to me. If you guys don't rage and are willing to work a lot to become a top tier team, then I will never stop working for this team, and if you are like that, I doubt there is anyway we won't make it. Unfortunately, there are very few dedicated and serious players.
Who should buy wards? I might if I need to cover my support, but I definitely prefer letting my support keep that job. The jungle, top, support, and mid should all ward and occasionally the adc.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)
Do you have lolrecorder? Well, I don't keep track of those atm, but I think I could if I wanted to. I know most of the times; I just haven't been on a team that cared about them. I do have lolrecorder.

Charming Yellow

12-15-2012

Personal Information:
My summoner name is "x91422914392125x" I am 14 years old. My time zone is eastern and i do go to high school. I play about 5 to 7 hours every night, and ~11 hours on weekends. I accept criticism as i always strive to improve as i also criticize a fair amount. I see myself as both a leader or a follower simply because i don't know everything all the time so sometimes i gotta take a back seat. I always encourage people to communicate with the team though there are times i forget ( i am being honest). I have been playing League of Legends for about 2 years and my current account is only a couple months old as i did restart.
Gameplay Information:
I am and ADC and Mid lane player. My favorite champions are Vayne, Ezreal, Caitlyn, and Ashe, as i feel they bring a lot to the table. For my Mid champs its Brand, Ryze, Katarina and Karthus. I don't struggle when my team is decent in solo queue how ever some games are just bad games, when i am playing a squishy Mid champ vs a tanky Mid champ is when i tend to make mistakes. I play how i need to play depending on the situation of the game. If i am accepted to this team and we have potential to go far the team would become my priority. I know a fair bit of Bans and Counter Picks... i find the team comp. will come with the team players and our fav. champs and play styles. I always try to learn more counter picks so i go in a game and be able to counter pick my lane easily with no aid from the team or site such as Champions select. I admit to my mistakes as much as i make them, in other words i have a blind side sometimes but if its my fault i usually know it and try to correct it. I am going to be serious depending on the team. If going "Pro" is possible i am all for it, if we have to wait till season 4 or 5 and just do tournaments in down too. Everyone on the F.ucking team omg i hate it when people say its the supports job.Um that could definitely be something i could work on, haven't really though of that lately. To finish this off I do have LoL Recorder.

I hope i answered all your questions, add me if interested and ill get some of my questions answered as well. thank you for reading this and i hope to see you on the fields of justice.

KnowIedge

12-15-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? This is Insane
How old are you? 19
What time zone are you located in? Est
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? College
On average how many hours/week do you play? Just about everyday
How do you react to criticism? Criticism is always welcome
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Leader because my previous team was clueless at what to do and when to do it
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? No
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes
How long have you been playing LoL for? Almost a year

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Adc
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Graves, Miss Fortune, Kog'Maw, Ezreal
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Vayne
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Both. Depends on the situation
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes. With a heavy cc bottom lane you would want more of a burst champ like graves to deal the most damage.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? I always listen to what people have to say and implement what they tell me in my gameplay
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I admit it
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. There is no try. Its only do or dont
Who should buy wards? Everyone
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) As an adc i keep track of eveything
Do you have lolrecorder? Yes

kyoo318

12-15-2012

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name? kyoo318
How old are you? 23
What time zone are you located in? GMT +2
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? College.
On average how many hours/week do you play? 3-4 hours per day avrage.
How do you react to criticism? I take a chill-pill,so, very good reactions.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Depends on what I'm playing and with who I'm playing.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? No,I trust him untill he fails.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Of course.
How long have you been playing LoL for? 2.5 years.

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Mid, jungle ,ADC, support, top.
What are your top 4 characters in that role? I play any champ, no prefs.
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? No one, depends on the person playing the champ.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Aggresive.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. We always kill the Teemo. ALWAYS!! <joke>
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? By making mistakes.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I admit I am an idiot sometimes.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. I'm committed, ^_^
Who should buy wards? Everybody of course, but the support always should carry more wards.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Just write in team chat, the support should pay attention more i think, and the jungler.
Do you have lolrecorder? No.

Ps: Sorry for the crappy format of the application. ^_^

MuddyMudkip

12-15-2012

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name?
MuddyMudkip
How old are you?
What time zone are you located in?
EST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?
High school
On average how many hours/week do you play?
4-6 Hours a day on weekdays, All day on weekends
How do you react to criticism?
I take it into consideration with my play and see it from the persons point of view and potentially use it to my advantage
Are you a leader or a follower? How come?
I feel that I am a leader, because I'm very vocal and try to keep the moral of everyone else up even when we are behind
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction?
Not at all.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)
Yes, I always make sure my teammates know what's going on in my head and I like to get the same back from them so that we can all be on the same page.
How long have you been playing LoL for?
1 and a half years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in?
AD carry
What are your top 4 characters in that role?
Graves, Miss Fortune, Vayne, Ezreal.
What characters do you struggle against in your lane?
I don't feel I struggle against any except for Miss Fortune because she is a monster in lane
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?
I like to be passive with certain champs during the laning phase and others I like being really aggressive, most of it depends on my bot lane matchup is, who their bot lane matchup is and did they get an early kill at a level 1 fight.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends?
Teams, no, none of my friends play this game.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.
I feel that I am an extremely knowledgeable player of the game and I am a big fan of the wombo-combo team comp, Orianna, Shyvana Lulu, etc etc.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how?
Yes, I am ALWAYS looking for way to improve, through my team, through watching the pros, reading guides, and just practicing.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?
I admit to my mistakes a LOT and sometimes I don't notice I make a mistake and someone calls me out on it and I look back and say Hey you know what I probably should have or shouldn't have done that.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing.
I'm a super committed person when given the opportunity and with the right bunch of people, I'm willing to go as far as paying up to 50 dollars to get into online tournaments if the team wants to.
Who should buy wards?
Hahah, we could have a long discussion on buying wards, but for botlane atleast I feel that the support should always buy the wards but when the support doesnt have enough money for one for example I'm always down to buy one for him. But every lane should ward, I feel it's also really important that the jungle and mid lane ward together so that they can have control of the enemies jungle.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)
Most of the time, when both of us use flash I just look at my timer and use that as a rough estimate as to when their flash will be back up, also I know most if not all of the cooldowns of champions in bot lane so I know how long I will have to engage once they use a spell.
Do you have lolrecorder?
I do, yup. I also stream

Struddle

12-15-2012

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name?
Struddle
How old are you?
What time zone are you located in?
US East
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?
Some College/Part-Time Job
On average how many hours/week do you play?
40+ hours
How do you react to criticism?
I don't like it during a game if it's pointing fingers I already know I'm making mistakes you don't need to tell me at the moment. After games is best place.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come?
Depends on the situation in fights I can make call outs and prioritize targets easily but generally it's the standard normal talk for a support.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction?
Like I said it depends on the situation sometimes I like to lead but I mostly just will step up in certain situations.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)
You can never get me to stop talking I love keeping my mouth going the entire time. Keeps me focused and in the game.
How long have you been playing LoL for?
I think it's been a little over two years now I've lost track of time haha

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in?
Support
What are your top 4 characters in that role?
1)Taric/Blitz 2)Soraka 3)Alistar 4)Sona/Nunu
What characters do you struggle against in your lane?
Lulu she's just annoying.
Hyper Aggressive I'm always looking for a way to turn a fight in my ADC's favor and it's why I love Taric and Blitz I love being the one to start fights I will flash into the middle of the team just to get off my spells barely make it out and keep fighting a lot of my support games invovle me continuing to fight even when I've got less then 300 health.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends?
Nope no real obligations besides the occasional time when I work
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.
Comps are important but supports should always play what they are best at and I love supports that can stick in a team fight and give buffs to allies. People always say oh this comp works well but I find it's more of the timing between players then the actual champions. Certain supports fit better with certain teams but if you give me a support I'll play it and I'll do it well.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how?
I'm always trying to get my timing better and better and my predictive moments even better I know every champion in the game backwards and forwards just looking to fit in with a team.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?
I know my mistakes ingame and we can talk after about how to improve on it but I don't need to hear it ingame if it's a pointy finger moment.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing.
I am looking for a serious team.
Who should buy wards?
I buy a lot of wards but a bit of help from everyone else would be nice except for the ADC it's my job to make sure all his gold goes to his items.
I can do it but I prefer jungler does it since he's generally the one setting up for objectives.
Do you have lolrecorder?
I do but I prefer to not use it as it causes some issues for my game but if I need to have it I'll use it.