Team looking for serious mid, ad, and support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kallana

12-12-2012

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name? Kallana
How old are you? 24
What time zone are you located in? PST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? I'm in college and my work hours fluctuate from part to full-time. However I'm off work each day by 1pm.
On average how many hours/week do you play? 25-30
How do you react to criticism? I can handle it just fine and in fact sometimes welcome it.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? I'm more of a follower because it's just in my nature. However when I'm around others who are also the follower type, I will step up and be the leader.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? No
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes
How long have you been playing LoL for? About 2 years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Mid and support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Fizz, Ahri, Talon, Kat & Zyra, Nami, Taric, Nidalee
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Diana, Ryze, Mordekaiser, and Leblanc. Diana because her shield makes her hard to burst down. Her shield plus her gap closer also make her an effective turret diver. Ryze can be difficult because of his pin. Mord is difficult to lane against because he can deny you farm. Leblanc is tough to lane against because her early damage burst is very high.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? I'm a bit of both, but mostly aggressive. I have no problem switching play styles.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? no
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. I have a fairly good understanding of team comps, but I'm constantly learning new things as a go along. For example, a team with Amumu and Nunu can be quite frightening if you allow them to round you up into a cluster so they can easily ult suppression + blizzard your whole team. Also, a Taric + Vayne pair work well with the stun and Vayne's tumble in and harass for a kill.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes, either by watching videos or asking other players for advice, and sometimes even looking up multiple guides
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I'm not ashamed to admit when I've done something wrong.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. Serious enough to schedule play time into my life.
Who should buy wards? Everyone. There are times when having a ward could help you net a kill when the low-health champion you are chasing runs into a bush.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) I'm fairly decent. I have good map awareness so I regularly check the wards on the map.
Do you have lolrecorder? Yes

Toomin

Master Recruiter

12-12-2012

Personal Info

Whatís your Summoner name? Thi3f
How old are you? 27
What time zone are you located in? Central USA
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? Part time job
On average how many hours/week do you play? 30ish
How do you react to criticism? I can take criticism. I usually like to give it too.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? More a follower then a leader,
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? If i think the idea is wrong, we can discuss it afterwords but i can follow a command.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Usually i focus on winning my lane, when i play with someone on skype i usually chat about whats going on ingame - mia, who to focus etc.
How long have you been playing LoL for? about 2 years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Mid and ADC
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Ez/draven/corki/MF - Ziggs/orianna/eve/TF(tf is rusty atm)
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Any that can snowball hard. Kat mid - her passive is just 2 stronk atm with the way she can easily farm. Sona bot is hard. Support has to know how to beat her, you cant do it alone as an adc.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Aggressive when i know i can win the lane, passive if i know im countered or behind. I prefer to farm up most games though.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? I do have a team atm - i dont like one of the members much because he isnt up to par with the skills of everyone else.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes. Mumu/orianna - Anyone who can jump in an orianna = synergy. Or if we need a protect the adc comp for a vayne or kog - maokai jungle+ yorick top.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Mainly trying to learn how the new jungle and new items. Found a nice synergy with draven and SOTD. He pretty much can 3 hit anything with it and a bloodthirster. Im always trying to learn the best way to win.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I can admit when i mess up. I also point i out when its someone elses fault. I try to joke about it, rather then being mean, but as long as they learn or i learn from it after a few good shots, its cool.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. Depending on how the team synergizes, I feel the same.
Who should buy wards? Everyone. Mid/top/support/support more then the adc, but everyone should.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Most times, good. I try to time it in my head rather then type it out though.
Do you have lolrecorder? No it doesnt like me. It will not let me open LoL if i have it installed currently. I could mess with it and figure it out, but i havent.

Phyne

12-12-2012

What’s your Summoner name?
Hyrdranl

How old are you?

What time zone are you located in?
Eastern

Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?
I have a job that normally gets me 15- 25 hours a week.

On average how many hours/week do you play?
I play whenever I am not working so close to 7+ hours a day.

How do you react to criticism?
Good

Are you a leader or a follower? How come?
Both, I can follow someone's lead but also take the lead and make calls.

If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction?
No I don't

Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)
Yes, I played support on a team so i know all about that stuff.

How long have you been playing LoL for?
A little over a year

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in?
Mid

What are your top 4 characters in that role?
Ryze, Ori, Ziggs, Lux

What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Kassiden, Dianna.

Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Both, and no I don't have a problem with it.

Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? Not at the moment no.

Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.

Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how?
Always, expanding champion pool.

Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?
I admit my own mistakes when I see them.

How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing.
I am commited but it's more based on my work schedule.

Who should buy wards?
EVERYONE!!

How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)
Pretty well, because of being a support for a team.

Do you have lolrecorder?
No

I can play Adc, and support as well!

Vanvliete

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? Vanvliete
How old are you? 23
What time zone are you located in? Eastern
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? College
On average how many hours/week do you play? 5-20
How do you react to criticism? Always open to it
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Follower (I react better following an order than trying to give 4 other people orders and my own at the same time)
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? No
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes
How long have you been playing LoL for? Season 1

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? ADC
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Draven, Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Graves
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Taric supports
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Aggressive. No problm swapping it around
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? I play duo queue with a friend
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes. We always try to have good synergy in our bot lane duo. Certain champs work really well together and unfortunately certain champs do not. Sometimes you have to play a champ you may not be as interested in playing that benefits the team synergy better.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes. Ive been watching other players. Looking at different builds. Trying different styles.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I can admit my mistakes. Everyone makes them. Admitting them is one step closer to over coming them.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. As long as the times don't interfere with my classes (Middle of the day) I can also get a class schedule if need be for you to see.
Who should buy wards? Everyone
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Not the best, but I can work on it.
Do you have lolrecorder? No.

FrostyClive

12-12-2012

Personal Info

Whatís your Summoner name? Fountain Park
How old are you? 19
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? In College
On average how many hours/week do you play? 20+
How do you react to criticism? Very well
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? When I know enough about something, I can be a leader. In regards to League of Legends, I am a leader.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? No
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Very much so
How long have you been playing LoL for? ~19 months

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? ADC
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Kog'maw, Corki, Graves, Ezreal
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Leona
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? I can be either, and I have no problem being either.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? None
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.
Their team: Alistar, Darius, Cho (jungle) Diana, Ashe
Our mid: icks kat:
Me: ಠ_ಠ

Captain: Alright guys, lets get an aoe comp
Jungle Amumu, J4 top, Nunu/MF bot, Galio mid

Captain: They have Kog'maw and nunu. We need to shut him down early. Go Ezreal/Sona.

Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? After every game, I dissect the game I played, and ask myself what I did well, what I didn't do well, and where I could've improved.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I admit my own mistakes.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. I'm gonna give 140%
Who should buy wards? Everyone. Support should have a sightstone. Jungler could also have one. I've bought one on Irelia before, worked well.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) I have the timers memorized, but I'd need to get an actual timer.
Do you have lolrecorder? No. But I could get it if need be.

If you guys have any questions, I'm online right now.
Looking forward to hearing back.

prowar133

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? Prowar133
How old are you? 17
What time zone are you located in? central
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? High school
On average how many hours/week do you play? 24
How do you react to criticism? I take it in and try to use it to improve my weakness
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Im a leader because i like to take iniciative on things tho i also follow when the time is right
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? Not at all
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) yes
How long have you been playing LoL for? I started at The end of season 1

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? mid/jungle
What are your top 4 characters in that role? mid/Brand, veigar, karthus, malzahar, ahri, kennen jungle/ nocturne, mundo, leesin, maokai
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? katarina
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Aggressive and i have trouble swithcing at times
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes, i understand the balance there needs to be between damage and defence/tank in a team
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes, i will always take feedback from teammates
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I do admito n my mistakes
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. I have been looking for so long for a team that will actually practice and compete
Who should buy wards? everyone
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) i use my ipads app called loltimer so i think i wouldnt have much trouble
Do you have lolrecorder yes i do

Bjoern

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? dtwayne13
How old are you? 19
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? College
On average how many hours/week do you play? 30/w
How do you react to criticism? i welcome it and learn from it
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? I'm a leader when I'm needed to be as i main support so i need to call my initations, ganks, etc.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? no
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) yes i main support so im used to it
How long have you been playing LoL for? 2 years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? taric , sona , alistar and leona
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Miss fortune
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? I'm aggressive when i know we can be aggressive and trade evenly or better but i know when to back off till were giving opportunity to be aggressive
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes, I know if that im laning against sona + top tier adc i need to either get someone who can cc hard such as taric, leona or who can trade poke evenly with her such as lux. Team synergy depends on how we want to set up our team sometimes regardless of the counters. If we want a poke team or a dive team we must build around that and worry mostly after about what champion fits best and can counter or trade evenly.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? yes i main support but i also play adc to learn when as a support should engage or do stuff that the adc wants.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. Yes, im serious
Who should buy wards? Honestly, everyone. Support is supposed to take care of bottom lane during lane phase. Top and Mid should ward depending on how confident they are of escaping ganks or if they are being camped. Jungle supposed to help ward top to mid and around dragon especially with s3 new items. After lane phase everyone should buy a ward if they can but most warding should be left to support or jungle as AP MID AND ADC neeed all their slots.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Im practicing on this but i am confident i can get better soon.
Do you have lolrecorder? yes

RIP Petra Ral

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? Mahxypad
How old are you? 19
What time zone are you located in? EST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? college, work weds 4-9, sat 6-11
On average how many hours/week do you play? ~30-35
How do you react to criticism? Doesn't really bother me.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? leader, I like to take charge of what happens in a game.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? No, not at all.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Of course.
How long have you been playing LoL for? A little over 2 years now.

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Mainly adc.
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Caitlyn, Tristana, Kog'Maw, Draven.
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Corki, Urgot.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Agressive, and not at all.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? I play with my friends sometimes. Mostly solo though.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. I would say so.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Of course, I look at my previous games through LoLRecorder.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I admit when I make a bad play/call.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. Super serious.
Who should buy wards? Everybody has to buy wards. Vision is key.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) I always have the timers memorized.
Do you have lolrecorder? yerp.

OhadTheDevil

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? Malefic Dream
How old are you? 22
What time zone are you located in? EST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? Full Time
On average how many hours/week do you play? 15-20
How do you react to criticism? I take it as long as its constructive and not just complaining
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Both? , When I feel I can have a great contribution to people I am willing to lead them as best as I can to their goals. But I am also a follower to those I believe would do the same for me
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? Not at all
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes, very
How long have you been playing LoL for? Since Beta 2 1/2+ years

Gameplay Info

What role do you excel in?

I like to be skilled in all roles but if I had to pick one it would most likely be Mid

Ahri, Ori, Ziggs, Xerath +Many mid counters

What characters do you struggle against in your lane?

Random counters like Talon..... and the only reason I say that is cause characters that can stack MR and have silences and alot of burst really just forces you to play overly passive and thus losing in CS that being said all I can really do is just practice against those heros and learn ways around them

Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?

No I think good players should know when to be aggresive and when not to be

Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends?

Not really

Ill use Aoe channel comp for example

Team

Galio
Nunu
Vayne
Karthus
Fiora

Seeing that 3 of these characters have channels you wanna ban Aoe/Displacement stuns such as amumu, Malphite, Ori, Janna, Hec, Annie Many more examples but these are ones I commonly see.

Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how?

I always am looking to learn something new about the game or things I could do better. So I watch some pro streams tournament footage and just watching guides on youtube and just theorycraft what I think would work for me

No I am very hard on myself if I feel I am doing something wrong Ill try my best to correct it and If someone else notices somthing Im not someone to say no I am not I will think about the situation and come up with a solution

How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing.

Im willing to practice as much as I can and theory craft
Who should buy wards? Honestly everyone but Mid and ADC since they are the most money hungry

How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)

I find it very useful to keep track of buffs so I always try to keep the game clock times in my head

Do you have lolrecorder?

I use too I have been meaning to download it again

Aescetic

12-14-2012

What’s your Summoner name? Aescetic

How old are you? 20

What time zone are you located in? Pacific

Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? Part time, hours are extremely low. Ive done a few elo jobs in the past as well.

On average how many hours/week do you play? an average of 40 hours. I no life this game.

How do you react to criticism? i accept it, and use it to improve.

Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Socially i am a leader. In game, i let others call plays. As an ADC i let my tanks call the shots and i back them up.

If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? Nope.

Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Absolutely.

How long have you been playing LoL for? Almost 2 years.

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? AD carry

Ezreal, Graves, Corki, Miss fortune

What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Alistar, Leona

Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? I am both depending on my support.

Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No

Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. I would say i do. if we were planning a karthus comp i would ban soraka for the global heal.

Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? I am. I watch streams, i play for many hours a day. I know some ex-pros who i talk to on a regular basis and we discuss strats.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? 100% i call myself out. If the mistake isnt so obvious and someone else calls me out i have no problem admitting to it and looking it up on LoLreplay after.

How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. Ive tried starting serious teams myself, the problem is finding kids who are willing to put in the time. Im willing to dedicate all my spare time for this.

Who should buy wards? EVERYONE

How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) That is probably my biggest weakness. Its something i will work on in the future regardless of whether i get the spot or not.

Do you have lolrecorder? Yup

Looking forward to the in game add. See ya later. Also had prior competitive experience.