Team looking for serious mid, ad, and support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DukeVonDoom

12-12-2012

What’s your Summoner name?
DukeVonDoom88
How old are you?
What time zone are you located in?
Central
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?
Highschool
On average how many hours/week do you play?
30-25 during week days weekends, Im on all day 9am to 6am so about 50+
How do you react to criticism?
take it and learn from it
Are you a leader or a follower? How come?
Follower. Never had the chance to become a leader.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction?
Always follow directions no matter what.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)
Talk alot, so yes. I keep time on wards and Dragon/Baron
How long have you been playing LoL for?
A little under a year

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in?
Mid and Support
What are your top 4 characters in that role?
(support) Nunu, Nami, Lulu, Sona. (Mid) Zyra, Orianna, Karthus, Cassiopea
What characters do you struggle against in your lane?
Leblanc, Leona, Alistar They are just annoying really....
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?
I usually play accordingly to how my carry is playing if im support. as Mid I like to zone out the enemy by being slightly agrassive just enough to deny farm but I try not to over extend when I do not know where the enemy jungler is or a lane is Mia
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends?
No
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.
Yes. Alway have ban on hard cc champs and game changers. Limit the other teams global presence.
Bot lane is strong with Cait/Nunu and Sona/Ezreal

Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how?
Yes, anyway i can make myself better and to better a team. Studying Pros play style, items, and positioning.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?
I admit, but sometimes i dont realize it as a mistake and you will have to call me on it. But mostly i do realize it.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing.
120% Committed
Who should buy wards?
basically everyone except the adc
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)
Sorta well i dont pay attention as mid but when supporting im all over it
Do you have lolrecorder?
Yes but it has been messing up lately, not loading vids and such.

Have a good day. Hopefully you find the team your wishing for.

Tareks

12-12-2012

Personal Info

Whatís your Summoner name? Tareks
How old are you? 18
What time zone are you located in? Central
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? No, Part-time job
On average how many hours/week do you play? 45
How do you react to criticism? Constructive criticism is always good.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Leader, I have a lot of leadership qualities.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? No I do not.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes in chat and mic
How long have you been playing LoL for? Since LoL came out.

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Middle
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Cass, Ahri, Orianna, Ryze
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Akali, Orianna
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Aggressive style, have no problem with switching.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No I don't
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes I would say I have a good grasp of bans and team comp, EX: A person picks Lux mid, an easy counter to Lux is Ahri since her massive mobility so an easy counterpick on her. A taric/ezreal bottom, for ADC i'd personally go Sivir to counter dazzle and block some of ezreals harassment.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Always, warding more, perfecting harassment techniques and learning other players styles.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I can admit to my own mistakes and usually do before others.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. Extremely serious, I play constantly and when I'm not playing, I'm watching streams of my position and jungler.
Who should buy wards? Everyone should, Mid needs to ward his bushes, top needs to ward, Jungler needs to ward to counter jungle, support (obviously) and ADC should buy 1-2 wards early.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Excellent, I used to main jungles so i still have the habit of keeping timers.Do you have lolrecorder? I used too.

sp3ckon3s

12-12-2012

Personal Info

Whatís your Summoner name? sp3ckon3s
How old are you? 29
What time zone are you located in? Florida
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? Full time job
On average how many hours/week do you play? 35
How do you react to criticism? well
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Follower, I am always looking for good advice to improve my game.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction?
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) I play mainly support so i keep an eye on the entrie map.
How long have you been playing LoL for? 1 year

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Taric, Alistar, Leona, Blitzcrank
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Really depends on the ADC, if i am suporting someone that doesnt know what they are doing then we struggle against all.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? I can play either, i like to wait for the right time and then go all in.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? None.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Still learning.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? I have the dedication but i know i lack the experience so i am always looking for experienced players that can give me the advice i need to take things to the next level.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I will admit if it is my mistake but i dont take the blame for other peoples errors. This is a main thing with playing support, alot of adc like to blame their deaths on the support but if i dont have mana and you dive in its not my fault i cant heal you. You have to be aware of everything that is going on.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. I have been trying to convince everyone i know to start a team and they dont have the dedication. I want to join a team that will play as hard as i do and work at getting better. I dont know about you but i am tired of playing for free.
Who should buy wards?early game support should uy wards but by mid to late game (depending on how things are going) it should be all players that can. Map awareness is an important aspect of the game that is almost always overlooked.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) I wont lie, i dont have any experience in timers.
Do you have lolrecorder? I do not but dont have an objection to getting it.

fedzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Personal Info

Whatís your Summoner name? Fedzy
How old are you? 17
What time zone are you located in? Est
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? In high school with a part time job
On average how many hours/week do you play? 20-30
How do you react to criticism? I can take criticism well
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? A leader in lane
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? No I don't
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) yes
How long have you been playing LoL for? 2 years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? ADC
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Ez graves draven sivir
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Most kill lanes especially without a support i know
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Yes I am aggressive but I know when to play passive.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Absolutely
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? I'm always trying to improve my game. Thinking of what I could I better after each game
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I can admit when I miss up
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. Very committed
Who should buy wards? Everyone
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) not the best but could improve
Do you have lolrecorder? No but I could get it

Bearded Johnson

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? Bearded Johnson on the NA server
How old are you? 23
What time zone are you located in? EST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? I am medically disabled, so I have all the time in the world.
On average how many hours/week do you play? I play at least 8 hours a day.
How do you react to criticism? Everyone makes mistakes, it's how you learn and grow.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? As an adc, I follow and wait for the jungle/mid/support to set up plays. Always staying on the outside, dealing as much damage as possible.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction?
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Very vocal, communication is the most important aspect of this game and can make all the difference in the world.
How long have you been playing LoL for? About a year and a half.

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in?ADC
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Draven, Graves, Corki, Tristana
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Taric gives me problem at times, if the player is good, but it's nothing I can't adjust to.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? It really all depends on the match up and my support. If I'm draven with leona or taric, I'm going to be very aggressive. If I'm Tristana with Sona or Janna, I'm probably going to get farmed and wait for ganks. It's all about the match up.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? I have a group of friends I like to play with, but no obligations holding me back from practicing with an actual team.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. If you're going to be planning on being aggressive in lane, hunting down kills and trying to constantly push your opponent out of lane, you would most likely want to ban out the tanky CC junglers. Alistar, Malphite, Amumu, Nautilus.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? There is always room for improvement. If someone denies that, then they're simply ignorant.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I can tell when I've made a bad call.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. Let me know when we start, I'm ready to play anytime. Day, or night.
Who should buy wards? Everyone.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Timers are one of the main things that can help you excel at this game. I'm always thinking about them.
Do you have lolrecorder? Yes, I do.

I'm very dedicated, so let's play.

Its AbraCadaver

12-12-2012

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name? Its AbraCadaver
How old are you? 24
What time zone are you located in?EST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?Not atm I am free to play whenever
On average how many hours/week do you play? I play about atleast 3 hours a day.
How do you react to criticism? I welcome it
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Both
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? No
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)Very vocal
How long have you been playing LoL for?about 2 years

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Top and Mid
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Yorick, Rumble, Kat and Morde.
What characters do you struggle against in your lane?None unless the player is better than I am.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Aggressive and no I can play both styles.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends?Nope just play casually with some real life friends.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.Yes
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how?I am always looking to improve, if I don't feel like I played my best I go back and try to see what I could do better. In my spare time I am always theory crafting.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?Both sometimes it takes someone to call me out on it.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing.VERY
Who should buy wards?Everyone
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)Very well. I also keep track of jungle respawn times.
Do you have lolrecorder? No

pcg

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name? pcg
How old are you? 23
What time zone are you located in? PST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? no/no
On average how many hours/week do you play? 55+hrs
How do you react to criticism? Well if it's useful i'ts great to hear.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? A little bit of both. I lead two teams in two games to the pro level and I can fallow calls just fine
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? yup not a problem with that
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yeah, I love to have constant communication in my lane as well
How long have you been playing LoL for? little over a years on a few accounts

Gameplay Info
What are your top 4 characters in that role? mf, cait, ez, graves, corkie
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? if I have a decent support I can normally play safe against the counter champs till I have farmed up or gotten a gank to put me ahead.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? it depends on the other team. I change my style every game to insure a win in my lane
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? no.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes strongly, I actually made myself a list of 10 things I wanted to improve on over the past two weeks. Going to do that forever now
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? both. sometimes I don't notice things till I watch the demo after game
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. 100% ready to go!
Who should buy wards? Everyone with an open slot
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Pretty good
Do you have lolrecorder? Yes i do.

Kyusei

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name?: Eindemon
How old are you?: 19
What time zone are you located in?: Est US
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?: out of college and no
On average how many hours/week do you play?: varies, but usually 6/7 hours per day in solo que.
How do you react to criticism?: I enjoy it
Are you a leader or a follower?: I usually assume the role of a follower, but once in game I end up as a leader, if there is not already someone in the role.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction?: Nope
Are you a vocal teammate?: im usually very vocal once I play with a group once or twice.
How long have you been playing LoL for?: Nearly a year or so, I started playing around the end of season one

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in?: Middle
What are your top 4 characters in that role?: Diana, Swain, Vladimir, Karthus
What characters do you struggle against in your lane?: High mobility champs like eve, usually is managed by having communication with a team though.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?: Im usually a aggressive player, but I know when my champion is weak and when to engage.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends?: no
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example: Yes, I have quite a good knowledge of picks and bans due to have played all the roles to a good degree.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how?: Always, There is of course always someone better, I love finding new ways to build a character, or playing someone new entirely.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?: Yes, I usually admit all my mistakes, but occasionally it helps to have more then one point of view.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing.: Fully dedicated, Ive been looking hard for a team that is looking to break into the competitive scene
Who should buy wards? Everyone, but end game warding would usually be done by the support, due to the other lanes having fully finished builds and no room for wards.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Usually pretty good, occasionally i'll forget, but its certainly one thing I need to work on
Do you have lolrecorder?: No but I can download it if required for playbacks and running over mistakes.

Dreamhoppy

12-12-2012

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name? Dreamhoppy
How old are you? 29
What time zone are you located in? Central
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? Full time job
On average how many hours/week do you play? 30
How do you react to criticism? love it. Only makes you better.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Leader/Follower I beleive you have to be both to adjust to the game.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? No
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Verry
How long have you been playing LoL for? Since season 1

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Mid and support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Ahri Brand Sona Lulu
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? None you learn to play against all. Counterpicking helps your chances
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? Need to be both.
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? Nope
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? Yes
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. All depends on the time you want to run. My job comes first, but looking for a great team to kick butt or just to have fun
Who should buy wards? Everyone
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Great
Do you have lolrecorder? No

slicktim

12-12-2012

Whatís your Summoner name?Slicktim
How old are you?17
What time zone are you located in?Est
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?High school
On average how many hours/week do you play? 6 + hours a day
How do you react to criticism?i can deal with it
Are you a leader or a follower? How come?
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction?Yes
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)Yes
How long have you been playing LoL for?2 1/2 years

Gameplay Info
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Graves Ez ashe Vayne
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Cait Nami
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles mainly passive eu style but i can be agreesive?
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? used to be on a team last season it was at 1450
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. good comp of team could either be CC or Aoe or Focus
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes getting my csing up per game
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?Yes i admit my own mistaks
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. Yes im looking for avery serious rating
Who should buy wards? jungler support
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)Yes if i have to
Do you have lolrecorder?Yes