Should a warning reset honour points?

Yes 43 65.15%
No 18 27.27%
Undecided 5 7.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

WARNING - Warnings are a punishment!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LawGiver500

12-13-2012

OP you received a number of reports that generated a case that was reviewed by Tribunal and found guilty because of that you lost all your honor.

In respect to the same case set you were waived a time punishment in lue of a warning.

It would seem that honor and issued punishments are not linked and you unfortunately learned this the hard way.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE4ST View Post
2 out of 5 out of 1000's of games, hardly a majority.
Stop getting hung up about the games you were supposedly innocent in. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, just emphasizing that I haven't seen the card myself.

Anyway, there are 2 major flaws with the quoted text here.

First, the sample size of games from which your Tribunal case was built is not "1000's of games". Before you are even sent to the Tribunal, you must obtain a ratio of being reported in 15-30% of your matches. This ratio is based on a rolling sample size, so while you may have only been toxic in 2% of your total matches played, you were sent to the Tribunal because recently your report rate has ramped up to 15-30% of your matches.

This means you may have been reported in 15 of your last 100 matches. It's not 5 out of 1000s. It's on a smaller sample size. Something like 15 out of your most recent 100 matches.

Second, the matches displayed to the Tribunal are randomly sampled from every match you were reported in. So if my guesstimation of 15 out of 100 is correct (there's nothing to say it is), there are 10 matches out of this 100 game sample that are not displayed at all. Maybe you're completely innocent in all 10. You could also be worse in all 10 of those games then you were in the 2 games you admitted to being a jerk.
Hmm. Why do you ignore my post?

PaladinOne

12-13-2012

I'm going to cut past most of the rest of the discussion and get straight back to the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE4ST View Post
I am confused, if I am getting a WARNING why am I BEING PUNISHED?
In a Tribunal case, a Warning comes from a Punish verdict.
That is why you are being punished.

Expose AnthraX

12-13-2012

By punishing people who simply need to be warned, you are encouraging them to behave badly, since it's not even worth trying to attain the honor, since only 5 reports is all it takes to get you into tribunal and everyone always votes punish.

PaladinOne

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expose AnthraX View Post
... and everyone always votes punish.

... Or of course, they could vote punish most of the time because there's a lot of punishable activity (see also: the report card you posted in that other thread...http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6037539/)