Warnings are stupid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Expose AnthraX

12-12-2012

Warnings are just stupid. If you warn someone you shouldn't punish them by taking their honor.

And if you do, you should tell WHY someone was warned.

I have NO IDEA why I was warned. I didn't violate a single thing in 5-6 weeks.

Yet i get warning. Yet I have no idea how to improve myself, because I don't know why I was warned.

Usually when an officer stops you and gives you a warning, they don't charge you anything, take away your license, give you points or anything--and they tell you WHY you are warned.

Thanks Riot for the zero information warnings.

Great Pyrenees

12-12-2012

So you need a warning to know how to improve? A warning is written in english correct? I am not trying to be funny but couldnt you just read the summoners code and abide by it? It is obvious from your pins you have skill at the game. Part of the game is being nice to other people. Take it in stride man. At least you have a clean slate now on the bright side right? I know you can change!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expose AnthraX View Post
I have NO IDEA why I was warned.
Where's your reform card?

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

If you act right in the first place you wouldn't get the warning.

It's easy to not get into tribunal... Don't be a jackass.

Silent Haven85

12-12-2012

Being given a warning does not mean you are being forgiven for what you did, you still deserve some repercussions, just not bad enough to warrant a full banning yet. They are taking away your honor as a wake up call that you need to change your behavior before things really get bad.

Expose AnthraX

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
If you act right in the first place you wouldn't get the warning.

It's easy to not get into tribunal... Don't be a jackass.
This is a gross assumption you are making, I'm an extremely nice person, and I never talk trash to people or feed or leave game.

It's easy to make assumptions about people who got into tribunal if you haven't innocently been thrown in there.

Expose AnthraX

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Haven85 View Post
Being given a warning does not mean you are being forgiven for what you did, you still deserve some repercussions, just not bad enough to warrant a full banning yet. They are taking away your honor as a wake up call that you need to change your behavior before things really get bad.
A warning is not forgiveness.

A warning is NOT punishment, it is an informative gesture to let you know of what punishments MAY come if you continue.

Yet I have no clue what I did wrong, so I can't fix anything.

They are taking away honor as punishment, which is silly because I didn't do anything wrong and I don't know why I was warned, and it has no bearing on all the games where everyone thought I was extremely nice and pleasant to play with, as I am 99.9% of the time.

NecroticBinder

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expose AnthraX View Post
Warnings are just stupid. If you warn someone you shouldn't punish them by taking their honor.
If you get warned that means you acted dishonorably. If you are truly honorable you'll be able to get it back soon enough.

Quote:
And if you do, you should tell WHY someone was warned.
They show you your case in your reform card which is given to you through email. If you haven't received it, send a ticket to support.

Quote:
I have NO IDEA why I was warned. I didn't violate a single thing in 5-6 weeks.

Yet i get warning. Yet I have no idea how to improve myself, because I don't know why I was warned.
See above.

Quote:
Usually when an officer stops you and gives you a warning, they don't charge you anything, take away your license, give you points or anything--and they tell you WHY you are warned.

Thanks Riot for the zero information warnings.
See above, and when a police officer stops you, you aren't expected to have been a very honorable person so that is why nothing is lost.

Tonaia

12-12-2012

Check your email for a notification.

If you didn't get it check to make sure your email is the right one listed for your account. If you still can't find it, send in a support ticket to get it re sent to you.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2893580

Check this thread out OP.