Bye

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuperman444 View Post
Well, when the community responds in this manner, i have some sympathy. Instead of offering helpful suggestions, the response seems to be "LOL u suk, QQ". Which i can understand is very off putting, personally I just stopped playing against ppl, bots only (they threaten to rape/kill you a lot less). Regardless, I hope that you find a leisure activity that is actually leisureable (<- sp, is it even a word?) for you, if that's league cool, if not, that sucks.
I offered him many suggestions on how to improve his play. If he would rather give up and not try to get better and blame his team when he is the one feeding and can't beat a Morgana in lane with TALON, then the community is honestly better off without him. Instead of playing the blame card, own up and say, "Hey I sucked that game. I am going to get better."And try to figure out what you could have done better. Instead he chose the easier route and coped out.

OriginalJack

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuperman444 View Post
Regardless, I hope that you find a leisure activity that is actually leisureable (<- sp, is it even a word?) for you, if that's league cool, if not, that sucks.
Leisurely is the word I think you're looking for.

Keuzen

12-12-2012

Goodbye. Sad you never had enough common sense to realize that you can make pre-made teams.

Stuperman444

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
Leisurely is the word I think you're looking for.
TY much fine sir.

CounterSnipe

12-12-2012

Lol, guy says he's uninstalling the game and continues to comment on his post when it clearly states he's leaving... Makes perfect sense.

havate

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftoros View Post
Constantly getting horribly bad teams just made me uninstall the game. Thanks Riot, it was fun while it lasted.
I wish all players like you rage quite LOL
there will be no elo hell anymore.

TheSnuke

12-13-2012

Peace out noob.

Grollm

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnuke View Post
Peace out noob.
Nobody cares.