Bye

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
hahaha I love it. I just saw this thread and checked the lolkings too. How you fail this hard as Talon v Morgana, I will never understand...

Back at the OP, in all honesty, dude, you have a lot of room for improvement before you should be judging your teams. Try focusing on improving your own play -- and your attitude -- before you jump ship. Then again, what do I care? One less rager..... lolz
I don't get it either man. I mean Talon was meant to assassinate champs like Morgana and Veigar. It's just funny seeing someone fail so hard, and then raging that it's their team that's bad.

ByePas

12-12-2012

Poor match history and is quitting due to "bad teammates", I guess this is the ultimate ragequit.

Grollm

12-12-2012

It's funny I guess I have a hater following me and downvoting all my comments. So funny.

20 Sèven

12-12-2012

im with op riot has shown they dont care

Riatard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
You can either carry or cry more, sad you picked the latter.
I extremely disagree! It all comes down to teamwork! One person can be doing really good and "carry" but without great team fights one really fed person can't win it for the team! My boyfriend is amazing at this game excels in almost every lane I'm not sure what my elo is but we're getting stuck with always one person that fails their role, trolls, or rages in chat when they're doing bad! This matchmaking sucks hardcore to the point where he doesn't want to even play league ever anymore because we or when I solo queue are always stuck with really bad teamwork no matter how hard we both try the fill the main roles! This isn't only on Summoners Rift map it's all of them! Lots of my friends are really getting frustrated with this game because of the horrible match making! Even as the main roles we can be really fed mid I'm really fed adc and yet we still lose because someone else isn't paying attention or lacks teamwork or fails to communicate! This is so frustrating and I hate to see him quit because Riot can't fix this match making? I really hope this tread is bumped and seen by more summoners!

MileHighJew

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Sèven View Post
im with op riot has shown they dont care
I'm sure they don't care that this guy can't use Talon to beat Morgana. What should they do? Match him with 4 pros so he can win a game?

MileHighJew

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riatard View Post
This matchmaking sucks hardcore to the point where he doesn't want to even play league ever anymore
Once again: Statistically speaking...

Unless you have some conspiracy theory thinking Riot is just singling out your boyfirend, matchmaking works on both sides and in the long run it should be 50% on both blue and purple sides of having those bad players.

If you don't like matchmaking, then get more people to make a 5v5 rank team and then you will never have to blame matchmaking again.

njoy

12-12-2012

Deftoros, you are another whiny scrub who doesn't deserve to play the game. You dont have patience to master the game, expect others to carry you and those stats from lolking shows how horrible you are. You are another troll who creates "ello hell" with his badness! I hope you never come back. Those stats on Nocturne with how Black Cleaver is op now are just redunculous.
PS. MOBAS are skillbased games from 0 to 100, everything depedns on how you hold your mouse, where you click, how you possition yourself and ONLY AFTER THAT items, mistakes of other players and so on!

Grollm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riatard View Post
I extremely disagree! It all comes down to teamwork! One person can be doing really good and "carry" but without great team fights one really fed person can't win it for the team! My boyfriend is amazing at this game excels in almost every lane I'm not sure what my elo is but we're getting stuck with always one person that fails their role, trolls, or rages in chat when they're doing bad! This matchmaking sucks hardcore to the point where he doesn't want to even play league ever anymore because we or when I solo queue are always stuck with really bad teamwork no matter how hard we both try the fill the main roles! This isn't only on Summoners Rift map it's all of them! Lots of my friends are really getting frustrated with this game because of the horrible match making! Even as the main roles we can be really fed mid I'm really fed adc and yet we still lose because someone else isn't paying attention or lacks teamwork or fails to communicate! This is so frustrating and I hate to see him quit because Riot can't fix this match making? I really hope this tread is bumped and seen by more summoners!
It's really sweet of you to defend your boyfriend and come on here and stand up for him on the forums, I mean that honestly.The bottom line is your boyfriend isn't as good as he makes it out to be. His match history speaks for itself(http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/533664). Also, he almost never if EVER wards. Buying less than 2 wards a game on average (http://www.legendsnet.com/stats/na/533664). And before you say, it's the supports job to buy wards. It's not. It's everyone's job. Instead of standing behind, "Omg my teammates are bad, I'm quitting LoL."Learn to get better.Watch pro streams. Download lolreplay. Watch the replays. Go on lolpro, read guides. I used to be just like your boyfriend. I thought I was amazing and awesome at this game. The more I play, the more I realize I don't know **** about this game and I have over 600 wins. I have been to the dregs of elo hell (my lowest elo was 619) and I pulled myself out. I've become a better player, a more positive player. Right now I am on a 10 game winning streak and I'm at about 1200 elo. For two reasons. One being a positive player and duo queuing with a friend of mine who can carry. If he is going to give up that easily, then honestly we don't want him in the community.

Stuperman444

12-12-2012

Well, when the community responds in this manner, i have some sympathy. Instead of offering helpful suggestions, the response seems to be "LOL u suk, QQ". Which i can understand is very off putting, personally I just stopped playing against ppl, bots only (they threaten to rape/kill you a lot less). Regardless, I hope that you find a leisure activity that is actually leisureable (<- sp, is it even a word?) for you, if that's league cool, if not, that sucks.