Support LF NoLife ADC to practice BOT 24/7

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

njoy

12-11-2012

Hello,

I am maining support and looking for AD player who could devote a lot of time during the day to play LoL. I am silver rated in s2 (ended at 1273), but i did not have a chance to play much as i started playing League about a month before the end of s2. I am looking for equally skilled ad player, who knows how to cs, exchange and position himself in team fights, over 18+ (pref 20+, i am 27), sportsmanlike attitude (no rage and a lot of patience and dedication on the par with stamina). Please have means of communication like Skype, Mumble, Vent. Thank you in advance for replies!

PS. please dont bother msging me if you are not serious and just want to play a few games, i am serious about it and i want to find someone who could play A LOT with me, i am sure there are people like that overthere.

Key

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Hey, I was ranked at 1396 and then had an incredible losing spree but one of my favourite roles is ADC, I play... all day and all night basically. I am 20, have a microphone and all of the software you mention. Add me in game: K e y

EDIT: Also add me on skype: 'x0Zyst0x' without the '' I'm online right now.

njoy

12-12-2012

bump!

Voyles

12-12-2012

Tempting since I usually play ADC and would like to get better at it. But, I still have a noob account and right now it's just for fun. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22218684

Smooth Carry

12-12-2012

Would love to practice some games with you, highest rating ~ 1400 basically always on. Preferred method of communication would be skype. Thanks.