Shorten surrender wait

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunKiIIMoon

12-11-2012

I understand some games can look very bleak at 10 or 20 minutes even if you're team has a good chance at winning but with the amount of people throwing games intentionally there should be an option to get out of a game at say 15 minutes. Atleast give an option out of a game besides losing 10 ELO then a 30 minute-2 hour wait if you drop when someone locks in teemo for support in a ranked. I understand do enough games and those granted loses are less relevant, but I've been playing over 2 years now, and I am mostly happy with the changes thus far, I just wonder why we've never been given an 'out' if people throw away team synergy at selection or just throw the game giving out 10+ kills by the ten minute mark!

Fate000

12-11-2012

This might work if there are restrictions... my complaint is that this could make people spam 'surrender'. On one game I had recently, we had two leavers at the 5 min mark, so that was painful. Maybe: surrender at any time if there is a leaver on your team, or surrender starting at 10 min, but with a longer wait between surrender tries.

SunKiIIMoon

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate000 View Post
This might work if there are restrictions... my complaint is that this could make people spam 'surrender'. On one game I had recently, we had two leavers at the 5 min mark, so that was painful. Maybe: surrender at any time if there is a leaver on your team, or surrender starting at 10 min, but with a longer wait between surrender tries.
Naturally I want they would need restrictions, but with the amount of leavers and people trolling (which I'm sure is recorded via leaves and reports) why does Riot seem to not think its enough? Alot of the community turns volatile pretty quickly, put them in a game where two people disconnect at 5 minutes, by the time you've gotten to twenty minutes the enemy team is bored of farming and pushing, and the people on the D/C team have either spent the past while afk (which can get you banned) or talking in chat. I'm sure Riot wants to minimize us using chat to cause they know how we talk to eachother!