Other Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aPorkProduct

12-11-2012

Hello, I just started playing a couple days ago and was wondering what other champions I should try. I currently have grown to like Ashe alot and have been using her but if another person on my team grabs her I seem to be limping along during the game. I have played other games and tend to prefer ranged or supporter classes and would like to know if anyone could suggest any other champions that I could try out. I have tried Annie but the very limited range was my downfall. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Cloud25

12-11-2012

Try Lux. I started playing two weeks ago and she's been my favorite so far. Her range and combos are ridiculous. She's also amazing at poking and harassing lanes. She's great at denying creep, dealing damage, and support (not full-on support).

Biggest strength is her range. Biggest weakness is that all her spells are skill-shots. I'd assume skilled players won't have much trouble dodging her attacks as I begin to play them.

SchierkeWiking

12-11-2012

I would recommend that you look at each week 10 free champions. Look at their skills and abilities in the wiki and if one interests you then try it in a bot game, that way you'll start finding champs that fit you style and you'll know what other champions do and you'll be able to face them better.

Scoteecopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

The best advice I can give you: play everyone. There are 10 champions rotated each week that are available for free. Play all of them! See which ones you enjoy, which ones you hate, which ones are just goofy. I mean, I could give you a list of "new player friendly" champions, but lets be honest: there are 108 champions in this game. Go out and explore!