Charges: Sightstone & Flask

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Star of Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Is there some reason Crystaline Flask and Sightstone don't work like wards and potions, displaying the number of charges on the items icon? It took me a while to even realise the charges are displayed as buff icons, and seems strange to have two different ways if displaying this information.

JigJugs

12-11-2012

Agreed, although I'm kind of used to the buff by now. What would be nice would be if they showed how many wards are currently placed by the sightstone, it gets confusing trying to keep track of which wards were placed by the stone and which were just wards. Makes me hesitant to use the stone again because I'm afraid I'll lose a particular ward.

The Star of Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigJugs View Post
What would be nice would be if they showed how many wards are currently placed by the sightstone, it gets confusing trying to keep track of which wards were placed by the stone and which were just wards.
If you're not using ward skins then the sightstone 'ghost' wards have white gems, and the explorer's ward, from the support mastery tree, have blue gems. Instead of the usual green for sight wards. Hope this helps!