Teach me to carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mnun

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friesguy Nuggets View Post
Lee can win games in the first twenty minutes though. Just be ridiculously aggressive early, and be aware that the longer the game goes, your chances of losing rise.

Certain champs are better for team carrying. Garen is cool, but not a late game hyper carry like Jax is. Since you say you top a lot, I'd highly suggest trying Jax out. His laning phase is okay, and his late game is impossibly strong. Singed is also worth a try. If he doesn't fall behind early, he'll just run around the map doing whatever he wants the rest of the game being impossible to kill.

Also, try using champs that have amazing gap closers to jump onto enemy carries and shut them down immediately before the team fight gets into full swing.
My Lee is very aggressive, and it usually results into either being fed, or getting others fed

iralos7713

12-12-2012

Garen can't carry. I don't know about lee or wukong. I do know that champs such as Jax or Irelia can carry a game. Maybe try one of those?

MrB1P

12-12-2012

Its a team game work with your pairs.

Pobbes

12-12-2012

I'm no carry, but I have had some success with Garen top. I usually go brutalizer into mobility boots, and once I have those boots I start roaming everywhere. I spin and Q to push out my lane and then go harass mid like it's going out of style. I make the biggest difference mid game going into late game in terms of pressure. I also focus strongly on map objectives. Garen is surprisingly quick in taking down turrets and with his Q can beat most other champs to any given lane. Just be the first one moving anywhere and your lane opponent will always be playing catch up. The others are right about late game though. Each champ has a time period where they generally outshine other champs. You have to learn to use those times to win the game. If you aren't aggressive at the right time, you'll miss that window and you are going to be the one being carried.

I find a similar problem with Jax, until you get your triforce, you are pretty vulnerable. The longer the game goes on eventually you will get your essential items so you can stomp, but a good opponent will put you so far behind you won't have a chance to contribute.

Ballzofire

12-12-2012

So since farming is op in the jungle now. Counterfarming amumu is a good possibility, but lets just assume that amumu has 1/3 of a brain and knows how to gank. He is still more usefull than you could ever be farming. Since all of his lanes would be doing well and or end up fed. Carry with the mummy OP